Nissan Frontier Forum banner
43,381 - 43,400 of 49,002 Posts
The extended brake line kit from Nisstec is cheap, and worth it if you have any lift at all
I'll look into it. I also think I need to do some very minor body trimming. There's a tiny amount of rubbing at full lock left and right even after melting back the fender liner as much as I can.

Thanks! I'm happy with how it's turning out. I'm running the NissTec Radflo Extended Travel Ultimate lift kit. I didn't actually measure the amount of lift I got, but it's probably 2.5 to 3 inches in the front, and maybe 2 to 2.5 inches in the rear. I still need to see how the brake lines and abs wires do at full droop, just in case I need to extend them.
Can you extend ABS lines? If so how, please

Can you extend ABS lines? If so how, please
I "unclipped" mine in the rear and that gave me the extra length I needed as I picked up quite a bit of extra rear wheel travel. I was able to turn one of the front clips upside down (the rubber part on the wire it was originally oriented to sort of make an S) and slightly bend one of the little brackets to get an extra inch or two up front. I suppose you could fully unclip the front but would prob want to secure somehow. Worked for my 2.5" lift and extra spc droop, not sure it would be enough for higher travel or titan swap though.

21 Frontier CC. SV Special Edition. RC coils front, shackle/shocks rear.

Pressure washed the squeaky rear springs after a mud trip, removed the engine skid plate to do an oil change and made a permanent funnel for the oil filter to drain properly thru the access panel on the skid.

I cut up a solo cup and wrapped it in aluminum foil tape and secured it to the factory oil chute with the same.

Hopefully this makes future oil changes easier and cleaner.

New grill and a Tag to match to camper logo, and NO, that's no a rainbow, its Flodianspeak.
View attachment 332807
I doubt anyone was worried/cared/confused if it was a rainbow.
I mean, pedantically Pink Floyd was using a prism to separate visible light into its constitutent wavelengths, which by-definition is a rainbow, but I don't think anyone was judging based on that little revelation.

Are we not supposed to like rainbows or something?

43,381 - 43,400 of 49,002 Posts