Nissan Frontier Forum banner

42921 - 42940 of 42988 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Put my bike mount back where it belongs!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Reactions: Mitchpro4

·
Registered
514 Posts
Holy crap, $660 for install. I am installing a leveling kit on the front of my brothers Colorado today. I should charge him $210 and tell him he's getting a 50% discount.😁
680+100 for alignment iirc , but I called other places like 4wheel parts etc and they wanted 1000 which sounded awesome considering originally I had 500 in parts, but then I found out they meant 1000 for spacers and shackles. In my area this was the best price I could find for a reputable spot .

·
Registered
830 Posts
Oh i didn't know that, lmao sometimes i lean in closer there when on a call. Thanks for letting me know!
Just talk to your dome light! The little holes on front face are your mic. Lol.
Talk to the knee!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Loaded it up and about to make the first trip to the new place, where she'll have a driveway of her own and a garage (that she won't fit in)

·
Super Moderator
11,167 Posts
Ran her through a basic automatic car wash with undercarriage cleaning. It’s been about 6 months I’d say, should’ve taken a before pic.

next up, lift and tires this week, I’ll do a real deal cleaning this weekend.
View attachment 330582
I see a nice picture of palm trees, where is the truck 😉. I didn’t spend the winter in Florida this year like I have for the past five years, next winter is a go.
post up the after pics soon.

Clint

·
Super Moderator
11,167 Posts
Loaded it up and about to make the first trip to the new place, where she'll have a driveway of her own and a garage (that she won't fit in)
Why won’t it fit? Too much other stuff in there?

Clint

·
Registered
150 Posts
I see a nice picture of palm trees, where is the truck 😉. I didn’t spend the winter in Florida this year like I have for the past five years, next winter is a go.
post up the after pics soon.

Clint
Middle of the Pacific Ocean. I posted some pics up thread, I’ll get new ones up once my tires are on, they’re 2 weeks out. Is anyone else aware of the tire shortage? thought my local guy was messing with me but he’s right, only thing in stock calling around is $1300 bfg k02s, $1300 duratracs and some lemans a/ts.. lol no thanks!

Reactions: Zero Six LE

·
Super Moderator
11,167 Posts
Middle of the Pacific Ocean. I posted some pics up thread, I’ll get new ones up once my tires are on, they’re 2 weeks out. Is anyone else aware of the tire shortage? thought my local guy was messing with me but he’s right, only thing in stock calling around is $1300 bfg k02s, $1300 duratracs and some lemans a/ts.. lol no thanks!
I just put another set of K02’s on my Wrangler, great tires.
Car dealers near me that are always packed with cars are very visibly low on stock. It’s a strange sight to see. Mine came from Costco and was about $1175 all in.

Clint

Reactions: Zero Six LE

·
Registered
230 Posts
The 2014 clocked 2137 round trip miles on the 4th Annual Old Retired Oilfield Fellows Turkey Calling, Shed Hunting, Rockhounding & Camping League Expedition to Scenic Catron County, New Mexico. Averaged 17.5 MPG over all on all manner of roads from forest service to the 80 MPH IH-10 International Speedway and the Death Race 2021 drive thru The Permian Basin with lots of trucks and white pick-ups in a big hurry. Truck just turned 80K on this trip and beefed up Bilstein shocks, Nitto Ridge Grapplers and Firestone airbags worked well on rough roads, rocky forest service trails and 75 MPH Texas speed limits. Mostly worked out of camp on foot or 4-wheelers and a vintage Honda Trail 110, but took the Frontier on a 40 mile round trip thru a maze of Forest Service Roads around Freeman Mountain to Catron County Road B012 to the Centerfire Bog and then another loop north on barely 2 tire track roads to some big country. It was Saturday afternoon and never saw another vehicle or person in several hours. It would take some time to explore just a smidgen of the millions of acres of National Forest & BLM land available. It really is New Mexico's Best kept secret! Worked in a little Polaris retrieval and had some nice April snow. Found a few sheds as well. Frontiers are all purpose trucks!!
Sheds_.JPG

Mexico
FSR 309 HooDoos__01.JPG
Polaris Retrieval_.JPG
April Snow.JPG
B012_.JPG
Vanishing Point_.JPG

Attachments

42921 - 42940 of 42988 Posts