Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41381 - 41400 of 41440 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I could probably use these, over the years my bedsides have pulled out a bit (I should probably check my mounts) to the point that my canopy rear window will no longer lock, the lock handles do not reach.
I'd hook a coupla beefy ratchet straps cross the edge of the bed just north of the tailgate opening and crank her back into shape. Then install a coupla these if you still think you need them. I guess for some folk it may be pretty needed but I just forsee all sorts of wider cargo getting scratched or dented by hitting these on the way in or out.

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab LWB 4x4
319 Posts
I regularly use cargo binders. Adding the stiffeners was more a precaution. Someone backed in to my truck rear bed last year and although it was fixed, I feared it might not be like it was.

They were around $125 shipped I think. Seemed worth it to me, given that you do need to drill holes in the bed.

·
Admin
3,296 Posts
Rolled over 198,000 miles today.
Well I’m not sure if I'll have a chance to catch up to you with this virus going on, but I am as happy with the truck, and it drives like the day I bought it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,700 Posts
Well I’m not sure if I'll have a chance to catch up to you with this virus going on, but I am as happy with the truck, and it drives like the day I bought it!

Tell me about it. I would have been well over 200,000 miles if it were not for the pandemic and retiring from work.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Looks good! What headache rack is that?

Thanks! I had it custom made by a local fab shop out of some 2x2 aluminum they had laying around.

Reactions: BigRedDog32

·
Registered
2017 CC SV 4x4
35 Posts
Nothing crazy, she got a bath and that’s all for now. The shortlist is getting longer though. It’s up for inspection next month and I expect that they’ll suggest brakes and rotors. Coming up on 100,000 miles too so I’ll be doing spark plugs and several fluids then. For now though, she’s clean and looking happy.

edit: almost forgot, since I put the p265/75r16 on instead I went ahead and swapped the spare tire for the bigger size yesterday too

·
Super Moderator
19,700 Posts
Nothing crazy, she got a bath and that’s all for now. The shortlist is getting longer though. It’s up for inspection next month and I expect that they’ll suggest brakes and rotors. Coming up on 100,000 miles too so I’ll be doing spark plugs and several fluids then. For now though, she’s clean and looking happy.

edit: almost forgot, since I put the p265/75r16 on instead I went ahead and swapped the spare tire for the bigger size yesterday too

View attachment 323117
Sittin' pretty. Nice color.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I bought a new micrometer.
I have quality mics but my impaired vision does not let me read them with out some sort of magnification.
I hate the electronic mics but they are easier to read.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Made an appointment to have my truck sprayed again on Thursday with NHOil, so it is ready to go for this winter.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Reactions: 2013Pro4X
41381 - 41400 of 41440 Posts