Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41361 - 41380 of 41471 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Amazon is the most evil corporation on the globe. Because of the amount of money made from the software side of the business they can sell things for a loss and put small businesses out of business. And they don't pay taxes. I see people switching over to an Amazon life, and trust me it will be our ruin. Say goodbye to Main Street or Old Town. Whichever you have. In my personal opinion, it's time to bring back the trust Busters. These are the same people who wonder what happened to American manufacturing, LOL.
Says the guy with two japanese vehicles. I love being able to do what suits me best, and I'm glad you can too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Picked up a 2017 Pro 4X this summer after deciding I didn’t want a full size F150 anymore. Too big for trails we drive to mountain bike and hike etc. Since I bought it I’ve replaced all the external lamps with LEDs, (backup and cargo lights are a HUGE improvement as are the headlights. Went with orange fog lamps To match the tow hook I painted orange.) Level 8 MK6 wheels, General Grabber ATX tires, long john mudflaps, Bakflip tonneau cover, gas hood struts, soft open tailgate strut, pop and lock tailgate lock which locks and unlocks with the doors, tinted the headlights, taillights and cargo lights and added a bug deflector. Installing the All Dogs 2” front coil lift and their add a leaf 1.5” lift in the rear with new Bilstein 5100’s all around. Also painted front grill and added Cloudrider inserts to protect the radiator View attachment 322120
Love the way your truck looks. I might have to copy some upgrades :). What size wheel and tires do you have?

I like the fact that you mentioned that the rear of the truck sits half inch higher after the lift. I prefer the rear to be a bit higher.

Do you experience any rubbing? If so. How much trimming did you have to do to get clearance?

Thanks for your answers.

·
Registered
61 Posts
This is literally what america is about though. Competitive commerce. Crying because someone does more effective business is a sign of antiquity. If you can roll with the punches you get rolled over. I don't want this to get more political than it is tho. My job is to provide for my family, if that means saving money by buying things where they are cheaper so be it. I'm not willing to build things for 50¢ an hour, but that doesn't mean I'm about to judge those who are. And if it comes to it, and that's all I can find. I'm gonna do that work.
At first I wrote a lengthy reply to your comment, Pointing out all the different ways you embarrassed yourself. But then I erased it. You've got to be a millennial right? But that's not the point. You don't get it, and you're not going to. Best of luck to you, and I hope your children enjoy working at Amazon. LOL, just kidding, sort of.

·
Admin
3,299 Posts
Just a reminder that posts in this thread should be generally reserved for posts relating to “what you have done for your frontier lately”

·
Registered
2016 Frontier Pro-4x
82 Posts
Performed some routine maintenance:

1. Oil change with Pennzoil Ultra Platinum and a Fram filter
2. Changed cabin and air filters
3. Flushed the power steering fluid.

The truck has a bit of groaning occasionally when reversing and turning the wheel at slow speed. I was hoping a power steering flush would help, but it didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
846 Posts
Factory head unit took a crap. Sucked not having music for a couple of days. Thanks to Crutchfield I got a decent unit for my needs. Sounds much better than the original radio. Will upgrade speakers soon.
Jensen CDR5620

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Nissan related traded in my wife’s 2012 Rogue for a 2021 Kia Telluride. The Nissan was tight for 3 kids. Still have the Frontier, it is tight but they all fit.

View attachment 322770 View attachment 322771
Beautiful vehicle!
Kia has come a long ways in the last few years. My buddy bought his wife a Kia.. looks like yours not sure which model but very nice and loaded! They have some very nice looking vehicles, I’ve been seeing one that resembles the RangeRover.. LandRover, not sure, I get them mixed up but I really like the way they look.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,394 Posts
I've never heard of a bed stiffener..... what are the effects of this?
I could probably use these, over the years my bedsides have pulled out a bit (I should probably check my mounts) to the point that my canopy rear window will no longer lock, the lock handles do not reach.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I could probably use these, over the years my bedsides have pulled out a bit (I should probably check my mounts) to the point that my canopy rear window will no longer lock, the lock handles do not reach.
is this from flexing while off-roading?

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,394 Posts
is this from flexing while off-roading?
I would assume so, plus I always have the canopy on it. I have had to weld a patch on one of my bed's mounting locations in the past when I bent the frame, it's possible I have punched out another one (or two). But taking the bed off is a pain.

41361 - 41380 of 41471 Posts