Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41341 - 41360 of 41471 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Crutchfield isn’t supposed to be your free showroom, imagine if you owned a business and people wasted your time and then went to a competitor. So do you go try on clothes locally and then buy them from Amazon too?

Clint
Imagine having a business with over priced items and staying in business because people are just used to doing what they're told. A free market means the consumer calls the shots. Amazon made it so I don't have to lol because they don't charge for clothes unless you keep them.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Replaced my rear 1.5 inch block with a 1 inch block to get my truck level. I also added the Katana LED Fogs to my newly installed headlights.
View attachment 322898
View attachment 322899
Damn looks slick.. making me want to throw my roof rack back on.. but doesn’t the noise without the deflector drive you crazy? I guess yours are more aerodynamic but I have the round Yakima bars.. only thing more annoying is the old lady in the passenger seat nagging at me.. 🤣

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
2,788 Posts
Crutchfield isn’t supposed to be your free showroom, imagine if you owned a business and people wasted your time and then went to a competitor. So do you go try on clothes locally and then buy them from Amazon too?

Clint
I don't think it's any different than going to parts.nissanusa.com or nissanpartsdeal.com to look at exploded views to find part #'s and then seek out lower prices online.

·
Registered
245 Posts
So much easier and doable by yourself that way.

Clint
Yeah. They were like when do you want it delivered? I said now, i got trailer and dolly in the parking lot. Then looking up places to haul off old ones all could find was junk haulers. Was thinking, no i don't need the local redneck hauling off my crap.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Replaced my rear 1.5 inch block with a 1 inch block to get my truck level. I also added the Katana LED Fogs to my newly installed headlights.
Nice looking truck, and you just told me what my next purchase is going to be but before I hit the buy button, these are the ones correct?
KATANA H11 LED Fog Light Bulbs,5530 Chips 2800 Lumens Extremely Bright 6500K Xenon White
and you are satisifed with them?
Thanks, UncleG

·
Registered
71 Posts
Damn looks slick.. making me want to throw my roof rack back on.. but doesn’t the noise without the deflector drive you crazy? I guess yours are more aerodynamic but I have the round Yakima bars.. only thing more annoying is the old lady in the passenger seat nagging at me.. 🤣
Thanks, nope I don’t hear them at all. If they were loud my subwoofer would take care of that haha.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice looking truck, and you just told me what my next purchase is going to be but before I hit the buy button, these are the ones correct?
KATANA H11 LED Fog Light Bulbs,5530 Chips 2800 Lumens Extremely Bright 6500K Xenon White
and you are satisifed with them?
Thanks, UncleG
Yes those are and I actually like them better than the headlights because there’s no glares.

·
Super Moderator
10,508 Posts
Imagine having a business with over priced items and staying in business because people are just used to doing what they're told. A free market means the consumer calls the shots. Amazon made it so I don't have to lol because they don't charge for clothes unless you keep them.
So I guess their offices, warehouse and staff are free? Most of what people see in online businesses are drop shipped and the online store has no inventory and nothing to lose. That’s how they have those prices but none can give you the service that crufchfield does. So what happens when they go away and you can’t get those bits of information like fitment or accessories or part numbers etc? They were around long before Amazon and others and built it on integrity.
Do as you wish, it all comes around eventually as in the end it bites you.

Clint

Reactions: Zero Six LE

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Legit question I hope:

If one installs wheel spacers, should one then get an alignment?
_

I drove my '15 SV lately...ya know, just to add to this thread. -heh-

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Legit question I hope:

_

I see no reason why your alignment would change, it is only moving the wheel out farther. When I installed my level 8 wheels the wheel sticks out farther and no ill effects. Unless your alignment is off, you will not need one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Amazon is the most evil corporation on the globe. Because of the amount of money made from the software side of the business they can sell things for a loss and put small businesses out of business. And they don't pay taxes. I see people switching over to an Amazon life, and trust me it will be our ruin. Say goodbye to Main Street or Old Town. Whichever you have. In my personal opinion, it's time to bring back the trust Busters. These are the same people who wonder what happened to American manufacturing, LOL.

·
Super Moderator
10,508 Posts
Legit question I hope:

_

My thought here as I realigned my Wrangler after spacers, yes it’s sitting only an inch or two wider but it’s still sitting at a different stance then it was last set to.
Go by ask a shop if it still is in the green zone on their equipment do you get charged for it.
When was it last aligned? One tire costs more than an alignment and if it is off you’ll wear two tires unevenly.

Clint

Reactions: Zero Six LE

·
Registered
187 Posts
Took the almost empty except for one old Toyota T100 Ranch Road 337 Medina to Vanderpool section of the infamous Twisted Sisters at a sporting clip in the 2019 PRO 4X. Handles curves nicely for a truck although a MT would be more fun. In the spirit of multi-functionalism went on in on a real rocky ranch road to do the annual whitetail survey. Sporty handling and rock roads all in a couple of hours equals more reasons to love the Frontier!

DSC_0669.JPG

·
Registered
2018 CC Pro-4x
7 Posts
Collecting parts to lift my new-to-me '18 Pro-4x. Just like others have shared...the balljoints have SPC etched in them and the boxes say Made In USA, to my dis-belief even! Gotta figure out what to use for rear lift yet but I'm smiling so far!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Removed the dropin bedliner in preparation for my ARE DCU install tomorrow.

Washed the accumulated dirt out of the bed and discovered a decent amount of rust in the bed where the bedliner had rubbed; about 5 places had some medium-strength rust. Sanded them down and hit them with the Rustoleum.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Amazon is the most evil corporation on the globe. Because of the amount of money made from the software side of the business they can sell things for a loss and put small businesses out of business. And they don't pay taxes. I see people switching over to an Amazon life, and trust me it will be our ruin. Say goodbye to Main Street or Old Town. Whichever you have. In my personal opinion, it's time to bring back the trust Busters. These are the same people who wonder what happened to American manufacturing, LOL.
This is literally what america is about though. Competitive commerce. Crying because someone does more effective business is a sign of antiquity. If you can roll with the punches you get rolled over. I don't want this to get more political than it is tho. My job is to provide for my family, if that means saving money by buying things where they are cheaper so be it. I'm not willing to build things for 50¢ an hour, but that doesn't mean I'm about to judge those who are. And if it comes to it, and that's all I can find. I'm gonna do that work.

41341 - 41360 of 41471 Posts