2,447 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Reactions: Rjack234

·
Registered
38 Posts
Put some weather tech floor mats in to replace the OE ones.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ordered the rest of the Audio equipment I needed after some debate of what head unit to go with. I have a Pioneer 2550NEX unit now but have no use for the cd/dvd. I’ve had some issues as well where it just shuts off at random or sometimes won’t even turn on when the truck does. I liked the Sony AX5000 but it was lacking a few things compare to the pioneer so I will give it another try. Only thing I am missing now is a good distribution block so I can feed both amps.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan 2X4
6 Posts
@NYK20Z3 That looks pretty nice, I am just now starting to look for a new head unit, how did you decide on this one, if I may ask? I still have all original factory but was looking to get the technology updated, and maybe some better speakers

·
Registered
247 Posts
Genuinely jealous when I see white frontiers. White with blacked out chrome etc and black rook rack etc... Is so damned nice I have yellow boxes bolted to my roof rack that match the desert runner logos etc.. but a white truck with white boxes up there would look so nice... Sigh... SIGH. Maybe I'll wrap it. What color is your interior?
Sorry man, hadn't seen your reply! My interior is light grey, unfortunately. Always jealous when i see the darker grey interiors... seat covers and floor mats are black :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
@NYK20Z3 That looks pretty nice, I am just now starting to look for a new head unit, how did you decide on this one, if I may ask? I still have all original factory but was looking to get the technology updated, and maybe some better speakers
The Pioneer can connect 2 phones via Bluetooth at one time, has HD radio, you can change the colors of the controls to better match the interior. Some other minor stuff but it was enough to make me stay with Pioneer.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sorry man, hadn't seen your reply! My interior is light grey, unfortunately. Always jealous when i see the darker grey interiors... seat covers and floor mats are black :)
stock black? or aftermarket? If I end up going through with the white bed liner paint job I will source black interior parts where possible, or see about doing it myself. curious if anyone has used linex etc on plastics

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
stock black? or aftermarket? If I end up going through with the white bed liner paint job I will source black interior parts where possible, or see about doing it myself. curious if anyone has used linex etc on plastics
I've done the deck of a sailboat with it, thats pretty much plastic.

40621 - 40640 of 41117 Posts