Nissan Frontier Forum banner

40181 - 40200 of 40359 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Did a thing. LifeStyleOffroad.com made me some custom fender flags with Frontier 4.0 on them, along with the Betsy Ross 13 star circle and dark grey instead of black vinyl. Shout out to Luke for a great job, fast shipping and so much appreciation for the customizations w/ no upcharge. Install video to follow next Friday.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Dang Skinny I guess I’ve never seen your truck.. that’s exactly the truck I want..color and all. Nice job on a badazz looking truck!
Thanks! Been a 3 year process, one thing at a time. Still stuff on the list, but down the road. For now it'll be getting out there and using it!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Four weeks ago I put on Hankook Dynapro AT2 tires and took it to the same shop today for brakes, rotors, and fluid exchange for power steering and brakes. It’s a 2016 CC with 67000 miles.
What did all that work set you back?

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
2,198 Posts
Just replaced a Scoche relay with a oem Nissan relay for aesthetics. It's function is converting a positive trigger to a negative.
Ac compressor supplies the 12v trigger and the negative output trigger kicks on my electric cooling fans high speed.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
whats a t-swap?
Titan front suspension parts swap. Makes the truck's front track 6" wider and increases suspension travel.

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Tackled a project sunday i had been putting off. My shop at work over torqued my wheels and i had a spinning wheel stud, with the lug nut fully engaged. Lots of patience and drilling and it came right off with minimal damage to the wheel. Replaced all the lug nuts with new ones while i was at it.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Saw RUSH on the Hemispheres tour in '88? 89?
Incredible show!

Hemispheres came out in '78?? I caught their Signals tour in '82 or '83.
Man! You guys are old.
Back in elementary school we were allowed to take albums on Fridays and the P.E. teacher would choose which ones to play.
They never played the Iron Maiden albums I took with me and eventually told me to stop bringing them.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Man! You guys are old.
Back in elementary school we were allowed to take albums on Fridays and the P.E. teacher would choose which ones to play.
They never played the Iron Maiden albums I took with me and eventually told me to stop bringing them.
Yupper, we're old, we drank out of garden hoses and didn't die, we had no seatbelts in our earlier cars ( 65 Olds Delta 88 Coupe ) is the earliest car I can remember the parents owning, I saw The Cars at the Spectrum in Philadelphia PA in 1984 and I learned ANSI COBOL programming on an IBM System 36 Mainframe and ANSI BASIC on a TRS80 Model II ( good old trash 80s, at the HS ) & Commodore VIC20 ( my personal computer ). Yessir, gen-u-wine old dude.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Yupper, we're old, we drank out of garden hoses and didn't die, we had no seatbelts in our earlier cars ( 65 Olds Delta 88 Coupe ) is the earliest car I can remember the parents owning, I saw The Cars at the Spectrum in Philadelphia PA in 1984 and I learned ANSI COBOL programming on an IBM System 36 Mainframe and ANSI BASIC on a TRS80 Model II ( good old trash 80s, at the HS ) & Commodore VIC20 ( my personal computer ). Yessir, gen-u-wine old dude.
I'm a young old man but I'm pretty sure that 65 had seat belts...in the front.

40181 - 40200 of 40359 Posts