Nissan Frontier Forum banner

40161 - 40180 of 40359 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Ride-rites installed last night

View attachment 318800
You wont regret it. They are great, so useful and flexible in application. Help with towing, carrying loads, heck I even air them up to make getting to the rear axle easier. Great product.

Reactions: MiniDuti

·
Registered
748 Posts
Took my truck out for its real first drive (to Costco and back) since I've replaced the radiator/hoses (cross-contamination), drain and fill of the tranny and new R1 Concept brakes and rotors.

Ran good, no issues and brakes work great. Will do another drain and fill of the tranny soon though.
That's good news so far! Fingers crossed you caught it in time. keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I hate prop rods too. My 1992 Grand Prix has factory hood struts and never could figure why any OE is too cheap to install them. It just looks, well, cheap. Very low-budget.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Installed my father's day gift today, hood struts. It seems silly but I really hate prop rods. This took ~10 mins and lifts the hood nearly 5" higher to boot! I like it. 😁
Not silly at all I hate em too! Now if they came with struts and a prop., I wouldn’t mind that when you feel a little extra precaution may be needed while under there but that’s fixable.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I hate prop rods too. My 1992 Grand Prix has factory hood struts and never could figure why any OE is too cheap to install them. It just looks, well, cheap. Very low-budget.
My F-150 and F-250 had factory hood struts and I couldn't care more for 'em. Made it easier to lift the hood, but I found that they were in the way when working near the firewall. I removed them and used a universal hood prop that I could move around to where it wouldn't be in the way.

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Nissan Frontier SE 165,000 miles.
32 Posts
I will see in December when we head over to Charleston and then up to camp lejuene.

I think there is one between corpus and Houston and I know there is one north of San Antonio because I stopped there last weekend, again. :)
Just went by all 4 of them. Katy, Houston, Baytown, and the one in Alabama. Temecula, Ca to Lake Mary, Fl. 2502 miles. 39.7 Hours. Average MPG 19.5 the entire trip. Stopped at the one in Houston and washed the truck real quickly. Arizona and New Mexico is a dirt and dust storm at least on the I10. My black truck was sand color before I got to the wash.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Drove it for the first time in about a week. Reminded how much I really like this truck & how much I liked my old hardbody from the early 90's. Brings back a lot of memories driving it. Guess I'm a nostalgic old guy, more so w/ all that is going on. Don't think we're headed anywhere good, collectively. Inside pulix today (those poor young people all masked up) the announcement-we're all in this together. 🤔🙄

·
Registered
5,117 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Picked up 5 Cooper Disoverer STT Pros in 285/75-16. OF course it was beautiful here all week and this weekend it is crap weather so photos other than this will have to wait.

·
Premium Member
5,874 Posts
Saw RUSH on the Hemispheres tour in '88? 89?
Incredible show!
Hemispheres came out in '78?? I caught their Signals tour in '82 or '83.

40161 - 40180 of 40359 Posts