Nissan Frontier Forum banner

39401 - 39420 of 39525 Posts

·
Registered
None, yet
126 Posts
That pic is reversed so it seems weird to me but in that pic, you see the brake pedal arm and the actuator for brake master? Right behind that is where the other switch sits.

But the pic is reversed for some reason so it looks like the left side

·
Registered
361 Posts
Also, i glued a penny where thay stopper goes, to test if the switch was still good. It is
I think mine is different from yours. I have a 2006, so it may be. I have two switches with plungers on them, that go up against a plate on the brake pedal. I removed them both to make sure the plungers are working fine and they seem to be. I even took one apart to take a look at it, seemed ok.

·
Registered
None, yet
126 Posts
that plate has holes on mine. the plungers were going through the holes instead of hitting the plate.

if you find the link on the site that leads to the factory service manuals, the cruise control is called active speed control and was in the el book.

·
Registered
361 Posts
that plate has holes on mine. the plungers were going through the holes instead of hitting the plate.

if you find the link on the site that leads to the factory service manuals, the cruise control is called active speed control and was in the el book.
My plate does not have the holes in it. The plungers hit against my plate and release when you hit the brake.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Climate control sensor, I'm pretty sure. You have auto dual-zone digital A/C?

·
Rogue Admin
13,106 Posts
Being told to stay home for 3-4 weeks to enable social distancing, I am going a little stir crazy. I detailed my car inside and out, then moved to the truck. I don't scrub the truck often, I haven't seen it so clean inside for many years now.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
A
Being told to stay home for 3-4 weeks to enable social distancing, I am going a little stir crazy. I detailed my car inside and out, then moved to the truck. I don't scrub the truck often, I haven't seen it so clean inside for many years now.
Always makes you think WoW I should have done this sooner Or I need to do this more often!

Hopefully not under the same circumstances!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Swapped out the positive clamp and fuse block. They were disgustingly corroded. Took two people to get the nut off the center bolt. I ran a 1/0 wire to the new fuse block and got it tight af so it won't come loose. Wire could've been a little shorter. All parts courtesy of Amazon lol

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
What's y'all's favorite fancy looking battery tie down? Mine is crazy rusted

·
Registered
32 Posts
I installed Akebono ACT1100 brake pads on the rear brakes today. After taking off the passenger side rear wheel I noticed that there was a "thing" with what looks like a ground wire (it's a mesh braid) that's just hanging lose. Anyone have an idea of what this cylindrical thing is and where that ground might attach to? 2006 SE KC 2wd w/ VQ40DE engine.

39401 - 39420 of 39525 Posts