Nissan Frontier Forum banner

37901 - 37920 of 38660 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
If you don't have the OEM tow receiver, you can bolt this front hook up directly into the passenger rear portion of the frame, just above the exhaust tip, so you have a rear emergency recovery/pulling point as well :)

Saw a post on their Twitter that said to watch Facebook for a Father's Day discount code.

Ugh, this is one of those mods I really don't need, but am tempted to get. This past weekend I was on a camping trip and a couple friends had remote start, it made me jealous!

yekrats
07 SE CC 4x4 Red Brawn purchased in 2019 and Loving it! ::laugh::
Mods: Leveling kit, 285 70R16's. Pretty plain jane but working on it.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
I had a little bondo work to do on the camper today, so while I was mixing it up I decided to go ahead and get rid of the final exterior badge. The tailgate.

Now...there is nothing on the outside showing brand, make, model...just...nice and clean.

I also realized I never uploaded anything showing the LEDs in action...so...meh

Headlights, fogs, front side markers, front switchback blinkers, third brake, cargo light, brake lights, reverse lights, rear blinkers and plate lights. Oh, and some resistors to prevent hyper flashing...

My apologies on the front view, I had the camera in a bad location and the glare made it a little difficult to see at times.

·
Registered
734 Posts
The battery. a vital component to the operation of the truck. The Optima Yellow Top D35 has been a good performer. Of late, the start up had been less than impressive. The dead battery after a week in the airport lot was disappointing.
The battery finally gave up the ghost 😥.
Installed a new one after five years of service and all is good.
I am looking into a dual battery setup after looking at the loads to the system so far - 429 amps for all accessories and additional amp load when new components installed. hmm. woo hoo - design a circuit terminal block!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just purchased a 2019 S. Basic truck so customizing as I go. Added the OEM fog lights the other day, looks much better than the blanks. Tonneau cover installed. Now looking for some custom steel black wheels.

20190616_181020.jpg

37901 - 37920 of 38660 Posts