Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I know some may say the light bar looks dumb, out of place, etc., but it will be awesome for nighttime offroading, utility working, or emergencies. Got the hitch done, and the Blackhorse bull bar will be installed on Friday. I am also getting a ready lift and new black wheels later this summer. And I can not believe it was availbale, but what do you think about my license plate I ordered since I am a GoPro expert :)

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I know it will come in handy at night. I almost scraped a huge hidden rock last time before I got the light.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I got a fixit ticket with my Dodge for no covered auxiliary lights. Didn't complain because he let me slide on driving 10 mph over the limit.
Doesn't look dumb to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Looks like it does an excellent job of lighting up your hood.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Actually it doesn't. Can't see it but there is a .125 thick, 5" wide, aluminum shade underneath. It is a Ridgid Industry combination light bar. The outside are flood lights , inside are spots. So far they work fine but need more testing. If I am not happy with them, I will make something else till I get it right. I am capable.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Better photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks. Yeah, I can see that happening in California. Only a matter of time.

Looks good. The popo are starting to clamp down on roof mounted light bars here in our Province; they must be covered unless off-road.
Nice looking trucks. What state do you live in?

I got a fixit ticket with my Dodge for no covered auxiliary lights. Didn't complain because he let me slide on driving 10 mph over the limit.
Doesn't look dumb to me.
Lol, that was just in the driveway so it did not show the full effect. I will post a pic and video with the gopro as soon as I get a chance to hit the dirt.

Looks like it does an excellent job of lighting up your hood.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Just noticed your in Orange. Good off-road supplier near you. Mckenzies is in Anaheim.
Mostly race stuff but they got everything.
Wright Fabrication is in Garden Grove. Check out his shop if you ever got time. Ben co - drove with us. He is driving with us for NORRA. He builds and maintains the vehicles for King Shocks. He gets shocks for the group at super prices, well not for me. I run Fox shocks.
Just texted him to see if he is racing the 500.
Yeah,I think my light bar is 46".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts