Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are some pic i took of the roll pan, let me know what u think. its sitting on top of hitch for the pics. just wanted to get an idea of how it would look. i'm not sure about it now cause i'll have to take my hitch off for it to fit. just let me know what you think

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
That is real nice. Post more pics. when it's a done deal. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Coming from a long history with mini trucks and low-riders, I think it looks awesome. If you decide to keep it on, a coulpe of things to concider... you'll have to keep a nice tidy rear axle and exhaust. The pan looks like it really exposes the underside of the truck. The side profile is smokin with your wheel package... maybe a color matched front bumper now!?!

Looks killer!!

Too bad about the hitch though... would there be enough room to install a "hidden" type hitch instead? (you'd probably loose your spare tire, I guess)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just a second thought on the hitch. When I installed mine I seem to recall that it only sits as low as it does to acommidate the rear bumper. What if you had the hitch mounts re-welded so the the receiver sat higher under the truck.... possibly even notch out the plate area in the roll pan for the receiver to stick through, or flush behind the plate. It would just be a matter of hinging or removing the plate when you tow a trailer. The spare tire is the only thing standing in your way.

Just a thought.. but i'm sure that a certified welder would have no problem modifing your current htich to work and sit higher up between the frame rails.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i want to switch the front bumper too if anyone wants to switch a color matched bumper for my chrome bumper let me know

The hitch actually sticks out to far i would have to move it back in order to clear the bumper. i cant notch it out cause it would be clear into the liceance plate area.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Nice truck...the wheels look great, the pan looks good.....and you are on the right
track with the black front bumper.

what wheels are those?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I would post a picture with one install on a frontier. It's problem made to go around a factory bumper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts