Nissan Frontier Forum banner

461 - 470 of 470 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, after reading this I kinda feel like I got suckered by Oak Ridge Nissan in Tennessee. I paid $28,500 out the door for a Glacier White 2019 SV CC 4x4 exactly one month ago today.
Not necessarily. It's hard to say without knowing the particulars of your deal and the fees your state charges. Was there a trade involved? Positive/negative equity? Did you get 0% financing? An "out the door price" of $28500 in Texas with no trade in would equate to a roughly $26500 sales price, which is exactly what my local dealer is selling 2019 CC SV 4x4's for right now, so I wouldn't feel too bad. As long as you are happy with the new truck that's all that really matters! Congrats, by the way!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Not necessarily. It's hard to say without knowing the particulars of your deal and the fees your state charges. Was there a trade involved? Positive/negative equity? Did you get 0% financing? An "out the door price" of $28500 in Texas with no trade in would equate to a roughly $26500 sales price, which is exactly what my local dealer is selling 2019 CC SV 4x4's for right now, so I wouldn't feel too bad. As long as you are happy with the new truck that's all that really matters! Congrats, by the way!
I was about to say the same. If you paid $28,500 OTD but had a $15,000 trade-in, that changes things a bit.

Mine was $25,670 OTD with no trade. I bought it pre-owned with 17k miles back in February 2018. A new one would've run about $3k more at the time. Doesn't seem like much, but $3k is $3k.

My original post with the OP's formatting can be found here:

Reactions: lmat

·
Registered
4 Posts
I attached a redacted version of my bill of sale with all the info. I noticed that some people were reluctant to do that, but I don't see any harm in it. Let me know what you think. Thanks for the response! And don't get me wrong, a good deal is an amount that you're okay with paying, and my payments are about the same as my last truck so no biggie there. I have really been enjoying this little truck. Got a Rough Country lift coming in, going with some XD818 Heist wheels and 285/75/16 BFG KO2s, going to do a cat back exhaust on it, Shrockworks front and rear bumpers to get a better approach and departure angles. So all-in-all I'm please with it, I just don't like getting worked over by the dealership.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
Wow, after reading this I kinda feel like I got suckered by Oak Ridge Nissan in Tennessee. I paid $28,500 out the door for a Glacier White 2019 SV CC 4x4 exactly one month ago today.
W/ or w/o the optional VTP (Value Truck Package)?

Reactions: lmat

·
Registered
23 Posts
Shrockworks front and rear bumpers to get a better approach and departure angles.
What are approach and departure angles? Does this have to do with aerodynamics? Thanks for the info on your truck. I'm in the market; perhaps I'll add a proper message to this thread later today :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
What are approach and departure angles? Does this have to do with aerodynamics? Thanks for the info on your truck. I'm in the market; perhaps I'll add a proper message to this thread later today :p
Approach and departure angles are basically the clearance between your truck and the ground when going through a ditch or between two hills. Kinda like this \___ / vs \---/, although maybe someone with better ascii skills could do a better job making that look prettier. Stock bumpers tend to drag the ground when going through ditches or washouts whereas an aftermarket bumper gives a little more clearance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Paid $12900 sticker price ($13800 after taxes) for 2019 with 14k miles on it a week ago. It was repaired after storm damage: the back window and driver rear side window were replaced. It retains some body damage on the driver's side. It's black and as you can see is a base model (S). Five-speed standard transmission.

·
Registered
2018 Pro-4X
23 Posts
34.9k CANADIAN for a fully loaded 2018 Pro-4X with dealer installed side step rails and tonneau cover. Bought it in February of last year. It was 'used', as a long time customer of the dealership bought it thinking he wanted a truck, only to return it just over 5 months later and trade it in for a Murano. It had 1385 km on it when I drove it off the lot.

461 - 470 of 470 Posts