Nissan Frontier Forum banner

441 - 459 of 459 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
I felt like, I was getting a great deal.. I am very happy..
I think you did come out pretty well. I bought my truck almost 4 years ago. I am sure the price has crept up a bit since then. Having all these other trucks selling for $40k plus has to allow Nissan to charge a little more. When I bought the Ranger was not out yet and the Gladiator was not even a rumor.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I think you did come out pretty well. I bought my truck almost 4 years ago. I am sure the price has crept up a bit since then. Having all these other trucks selling for $40k plus has to allow Nissan to charge a little more. When I bought the Ranger was not out yet and the Gladiator was not even a rumor.
The new Ridgeline was not out yet either. The midsize truck market has taken off in the past few years. Back then it was just Nissan and Toyota. The Colorado and Canyon had just been released.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I bought my 2019 Midnight Edition at Nissan of St. Augustine in September. Window sticker was $32K and I drove out after paying $23,500...TOTAL. Florida is the best place to buy and I've found that Deland Nissan is giving Lifetime Warranties on New and Certified Pre-Owned Nissans. Dealer has an awesome rep and I was introduced to the Department Managers before I left. Here's the Toy...plus they bought back the side steps and mud flaps, since I didn't want them.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I bought my 2019 Midnight Edition at Nissan of St. Augustine in September. Window sticker was $32K and I drove out after paying $23,500...TOTAL. Florida is the best place to buy and I've found that Deland Nissan is giving Lifetime Warranties on New and Certified Pre-Owned Nissans. Dealer has an awesome rep and I was introduced to the Department Managers before I left. Here's the Toy...plus they bought back the side steps and mud flaps, since I didn't want them.
Looks good. When I bought a few months ago, FL had the best overall incentives and rebates. I think that may be true for all makes and models.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm new to the forum. Had a Nissan pickup back in the 90's. Based on those FL prices, I'm getting jacked on my deal. lolz. I lived in FL for almost 30 years .. had enough by 2016. I guess I'll be sweating them when I go back to the stealership. I thought their advertised price of 20% off was good until I saw some of your deals. They're also adding back in a doc fee of 500 and another 1000 bc I'm taking a better financing rate. So, what was 20% off is now 15%. I have a feeling the doc is the salesman.. lolz Still a lot of truck for the money...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Gotta call BS on this one. lolz Yeah right. My sales guy says if you post up your sales invoice, he'll match it. Sounds like internet BS to me, especially after looking at their web site.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really don't give a Rat's *** whether you believe me or not... CALL my dealer. I'm not showing anybody any of my personal info online. I've been buying cars/trucks/motorcycles for over 50 years and I don't need to defend or explain my purchases to anyone.
Meh.. no one is asking for you personal info. You can blot it out.. You've already proven to me you're full of it.. lolz Newbie.. lolz. I'm over 60 son..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Meh.. no one is asking for you personal info. You can blot it out.. You've already proven to me you're full of it.. lolz Newbie.. lolz. I'm over 60 son..
Agenda2030
Im with you. U can easily prove it with a picture. Hiding your personal info. I would be proud to show i got a great discount. People come here to get an idea, some sort of measuring tool to work put their own deals and i hate it when people come out with these incredible deals with no way to prove it.
And if more people call them out on their bs maybe this world would be a better place. Lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased my Gun Metallic Pro 4x CC in Cedar Park TX (just north of ATX) for $26,561 (sticker $35,495) on March 25th.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not much. I think they are really motivated to make a sale in the current climate at the end of the quarter with the upgraded power train 2020 models on the horizon.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Paid $29k out the door for a 2019 Pro4x (no leather or roof rack) in mid December 2019. The sticker was $35,335 in MD at Ellicot City Nissan. The dealership was smallish and simple vs the other large and fancy looking Nissan dealerships in my area. Negotiated everything via text, including a matched CarMax offer for my trade in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I purchased my 2019 Pro 4x CC w/Leather and sunroof options, for $29,999 at Nelson Nissan in Oklahoma at the end of January of this year. And that also included Nissan's 1.9% for 60 months financing. I don't remember exactly what the MSRP was though. I think it was $37,850.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I paid $15,500 out the door for a brand new (26 miles odo) Nissan Frontier S 4x2 Auto King Cab 2.5L 4-cyl at Ganley Mayfield Nissan in Ohio.

It was new old stock so they were super motivated to sell it before the 2020 Frontiers came in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got about 6-7k off factoring in giving up $1500 of rebates for the 7 yr/0% of my White new 34k SV 4x4 Midnight Pkg. Hard to be exact when they rob from Peter to pay Paul with my trade-in. Still a very good deal in my opinion and definitely one I can live with. It beat all the online deals in my region. Normally, I just negotiate by e-mail and go and pick up, but not an option this time around...I thought they would be in a feeding frenzy but very little effort on the dealerships except for the automated crappy spam mail.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I paid $23,500 for a new 2019 SV CrewCab Shortbed 2WD Automatic before tax/title at Sandy Sansing Nissan in Pensacola, FL last month. Total out the door financed was $25,733.40, but I gave them $800 POS car as a trade. List price was $29,xxx. I also got the 0% for 84 month financing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
156 Posts
Online prices seem to have gone up 1k. Neighbor is a new car salesman, went back to work last week. Says new demand is high, but glut of used vehicles. Would not be surprised if they canceled the 2020 that the 2019 deals might be rolled back.

441 - 459 of 459 Posts