Nissan Frontier Forum banner
241 - 250 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Frontier SV CC 4x4; 2018 Frontier SV KC 4x2
1,232 Posts
Two 2004 Mazda RX8s.
Traded the last blue one in on my '15 SV CC 4X4.
My baby is a Lightning Yellow GT still awaiting a new engine.

View attachment 352930
I always wanted an RX-8. I’ve had two RX-7’s; an ‘88 GTU, & an ‘87 project car with a dickered frame that went nowhere. Gotta love rotor-motors.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Wankel's are really dang loud at the drag strip!!!

• Haha
Reactions: GreyFox

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I always wanted an RX-8. I’ve had two RX-7’s; an ‘88 GTU, & an ‘87 project car with a dickered frame that went nowhere. Gotta love rotor-motors.
Had access to an '86 RX-7 back in the day. Loved that car and strived to get my own, but by the time I had funds available, Mazda got rid of the rotories 😩 Best memories were in that car :love:

·
Registered
338 Posts
2019 Ram 1500 classic SLT 4x4 CC, hemi. I like my 2022 frontier, but do badly miss the big ol Buick like ride and interior size/comfort of the Ram.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thought this might make for interesting (if not entertaining) thread: What did you drive before you bought your Frontier?

As for me, a 2005 Honda CRV 2WD. Loved it. Very practical little vehicle for driving around town. Always got at least 22 mpg in town, and upwards to 30 if strictly highway driving.

Although the Frontier doesn't get those type of mpgs, I knew what I was buying when I bought it. Plus, I feel like I have some added testosterone now that I'm driving a truck!
Was driving a 2017 Frontier which I drove for 3 years. Got a smoking deal on my trade-in and went for the Frontier Pro-X.

241 - 250 of 250 Posts