Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1361 - 1380 of 1383 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m not much of an off-roader, but I’m more fan of human powered adventure, particularly climbing mountains so I just HAD to get this when I saw it. Definitely could have done a better job installing it, but I’m happy with how it looks!

Edit-Added a better pic

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I finally found an in-stock crossbar system for our trucks at Rhino Rack and ordered it - #JC-01509 - Vortex 2500 Black 2 Bar Roof Rack |

Should have it installed sometime in the next week or two, so I'll post some pics and feedback then. I really would've liked if they'd carried over some sort of roof rack as an OEM option, but this'll do for the infrequent kayak hauling I do.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier King Cab 4X4
698 Posts
I finally removed the air dam
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive side marker light
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive side marker light

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I REALLY want to get those BFG tires 🤤 I may have to convince the wife sooner than later to switch my stock ones out ;)
I'm also about to pull the trigger on some... Just debating if I want a complete new setup with wheels too, or just swap rubber out.

Reactions: GreyFox

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier King Cab 4X4
698 Posts
I REALLY want to get those BFG tires 🤤 I may have to convince the wife sooner than later to switch my stock ones out ;)
[/QUOTE
I'm also about to pull the trigger on some... Just debating if I want a complete new setup with wheels too, or just swap rubber out.
Those SV wheels look good too. I tried to get a set and they were back ordered as were the Nismo wheels.

1361 - 1380 of 1383 Posts