Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1321 - 1340 of 1382 Posts

·
Registered
‘22 CC Red Alert 4x4 S
51 Posts
Picture looks funny because of the lighting, it’s dark gray and light gray
And beige and brown and tan and gray and…

now that I see you’re the OP I see you’re explaining the colors. Sorry!! Too quick to make a funny and didn’t read.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Fluid filmed some exposed threads under the truck. Didnt want over spray or drips on the driveway so used some cardboard and then a gloved hand to reach tough areas. I'm in a dryish climate and this is cosmetic but it doesnt get any easier than it is now.
View attachment 358193
View attachment 358191
View attachment 358192
Not to take over the thread here, but are those u joints serviceable (ie able to fill grease) or is it a sealed system? I see the weird "c" clip in there but is that removable for service? I know our 22 manual states those areas are to be "serviced" once in a while. Usually there are zirk fittings?? Thought maybe someone here could comment as these photos show a good picture of the area in question. ?? You may continue with your regular scheduled programming ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Going on a road trip rendezvous with some friends so I rigged up a makeshift netting system. The net underneath (harbor freight) is heavy-weight and springy elastic so it grabs whatever luggage you stick under it. Also bought their heavy duty OD canvas tarp to fit the theme but won't need it on this trip. Got the camo netting from camonetsusa. It feels very high quality and durable and is ultralight weight- better than I expected.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Hood Asphalt Road surface Wood Automotive exterior

·
Registered
752 Posts
Going on a road trip rendezvous with some friends so I rigged up a makeshift netting system. The net underneath (harbor freight) is heavy-weight and springy elastic so it grabs whatever luggage you stick under it. Also bought their heavy duty OD canvas tarp to fit the theme but won't need it on this trip. Got the camo netting from camonetsusa. It feels very high quality and durable and is ultralight weight- better than I expected.
View attachment 358297
Happy Easter!

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
1321 - 1340 of 1382 Posts