Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1221 - 1240 of 1257 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Nice job! Better than the p4x with its black plugs on Boulder gray. Same color I got, love it!
Thank you and I agree. Maybe Pro-4x owners can color match their plugs on the bumpers as well for a cleaner look? Definitely easier on the eyes without black plugs on our paint.

Very nice. Do you have a link or the part number do the skid plate kit? Was it just a simple bolt on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes I do, here ya go

All OEM parts, including the bolts.

Install was very easy. Just remove all the plastic pieces on my last post, install the brackets, install the skid plate. Done.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Installed Tuxmats. I work in a lot of slush and these pretty much cover all the carpet areas
Was looking into these. Not sure if they would last as long as the Weathertech type mats?? I do like the look and that they cover higher/better, but not sure on that material taking the abuse? My last vehicle had the WT ones, and after 8 years, they still held up very well. 🧐

·
Registered
2022 Pro-4X
61 Posts
Was looking into these. Not sure if they would last as long as the Weathertech type mats?? I do like the look and that they cover higher/better, but not sure on that material taking the abuse? My last vehicle had the WT ones, and after 8 years, they still held up very well. 🧐
Longest I've had them in a vehicle is around 5 years and those looked the same as the day I bought them. Mainly had them due to working outdoors and dragging in snow/salt all the time. You can just wipe them down or pull them out and hit them with a hose. Personally I use a vacuum and a wet rag since these have clips that slide under the plastic molding in some areas (easy removal but wipe down works for me). Never had a problem with them and these don't curl over time like the Weathertech ones do. They also have a lifetime warranty like Weathertech too.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Longest I've had them in a vehicle is around 5 years and those looked the same as the day I bought them. Mainly had them due to working outdoors and dragging in snow/salt all the time. You can just wipe them down or pull them out and hit them with a hose. Personally I use a vacuum and a wet rag since these have clips that slide under the plastic molding in some areas (easy removal but wipe down works for me). Never had a problem with them and these don't curl over time like the Weathertech ones do. They also have a lifetime warranty like Weathertech too.
You have my interest peaked on these. I will have to do some further investigating 🧐 (y) ;)

1221 - 1240 of 1257 Posts