Nissan Frontier Forum banner
101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro4x with cloth interior and lava red stitching
101 Posts
Just ordered a few Christmas gifts for the Green Machine. Rear axle vent mod parts and a Graphene Ceramic Coating kit from Adam's. I've used Adam's standard Ceramic Coating with good results before but excited to see how this new Graphene coating does.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Picked up my new Pro 4x Crew Cab last week as it just came from the factory. Had to get the bed spray lined because Nissan stoped spray in liner when this truck was being built.

Getting it detailed Friday, will post pictures then.

This is my first Frontier, but not first Nissan, as my wife is in her second Murano. I had a 2016 Chevy Colorado z71, bought new, that just had to go after two wrecks ( not my fault), with the second being hit in the rear with 18k damage.

Loved that truck and it’s ride.

I selected the Frontier over the Ford Ranger, Chevrolet Colorado. My first choice was a GMC Canyon, but could not find any inventory. Taco was not on my radar, way outdated.

IMO, the interior of this Frontier is much better than all of the other mid sizes and the most comfortable. The exterior is good looking, slightly behind the Canyon imo, but ahead of the others.

Very happy with my choice and I suspect that Nissan will draw a lot of new converts from the other mid size groups. I know they won me over with this redesign. Have always been a GMC/Chevy truck guy since 1976.

Nissan has done a good job with this truck, just hope they have improved their time table for updates/refresh.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just finished detail and wax job for my new Pro 4x. Picked her up last week as it just came in from the factory.
Pro 4x with leather, removed the off road steps and had a spray in liner installed, as Nissan has temporary halted the factory spray in liner. Also installed an exhaust finisher.

I detail the old fashion way, but with Griots Poly Wax……..no more mods for me, as I am retired and regardless of what my wife said, NO, this is not a mid life crisis purchase.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro4x with cloth interior and lava red stitching
101 Posts
Big day for the Green Machine. Took it on its first dirt road.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Land vehicle Plant Vehicle Car

Also, got the Christmas tree.
Plant Plant community Motor vehicle Hood Green

Lastly, washed it real quick and wiped it down with some Adam's CS3 Graphene. Relatively new product from Adam's Graphene line. Works really well though. It makes pretty good beads. No pics because I ran outta light.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts