Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1141 - 1160 of 1164 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Added the rough country n3 2.5" front struts and 1.5 rear shackle lift on 6-18. So far no cbc. I have 1.5" spacers and stock tires and still have a bit of ribbing on the driver side. Scheduled for an alignment later this week. Afters are on top in the pictures, also had to mirror them to make them as close as possible for viewing angles.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Those yellow fog lights look boss, how difficult is it to apply the lamin-x correctly?
If you've ever applied any kind of vinyl wrap, or window tint, or even a soft tpu protector you should be able to add them. If you look a few posts up I have them on my fogs as well. Takes 5-10 minutes. The "hardest" part is getting the film in the cutout without it sticking to itself, but really it's a 3/10 on the difficulty scale.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Added the rough country n3 2.5" front struts and 1.5 rear shackle lift on 6-18. So far no cbc. I have 1.5" spacers and stock tires and still have a bit of ribbing on the driver side. Scheduled for an alignment later this week. Afters are on top in the pictures, also had to mirror them to make them as close as possible for viewing angles.

Looks great!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I wish I would've had factory steps just so I could remove them and have rock rails. I know I can add rock rails, but having the ability to add and remove the step when necessary would be nice.

I feel the same way. I am just short enough to need the steps but part of why I got bigger tires is for off-road and a bit more ground clearance, so the steps kind of defeat the purpose.

1141 - 1160 of 1164 Posts