Nissan Frontier Forum banner
81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
I paid 161.29+tax at Landers-McLarty when they were on sale. I think they were a little cheaper at Murfeesboro at the time.

Also had to buy the accessory connector for each side, which were about $10 a piece
Can't seem to beat Murfreesboro on price! :) Dealer always has parts discounted, plus the extra 15%.
Product Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot

Reactions: White Wolf

·
Registered
368 Posts
I got a full size drop in bedliner for $249, a full set of all weather rubber mats for$125, wheel locks for $35, and a spare OEM wheel for the spare for $124. About $535. which would have costs me over $750. or more otherwise.

·
Registered
368 Posts
What would be the going labor rate to get a bedliner installed (10 minute job), and a new wheel mounted on the spare tire. Dealer wants $130. seems steep.

·
Premium Member
2022 SV CC 4X4, Glacier White
811 Posts
What would be the going labor rate to get a bedliner installed (10 minute job), and a new wheel mounted on the spare tire. Dealer wants $130. seems steep.
Install the bedliner yourself. The new rim mounted on the spare with balancing should be no more than $30 tops! That's what my dealer charged. $29 plus tax.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Install the bedliner yourself. The new rim mounted on the spare with balancing should be no more than $30 tops! That's what my dealer charged. $29 plus tax.
the bedliner is bulky in size. you do need 2 people to install it. $29 sounds about right on the wheel/tire.

·
Premium Member
2022 SV CC 4X4, Glacier White
811 Posts
the bedliner is bulky in size. you do need 2 people to install it. $29 sounds about right on the wheel/tire.
My 07 Tundra came with the drop in bedliner. 6' bed. Was easy to remove. A bit of a pain by myself. I couldn't remove it fast enough. Not a fan of plastic drop in's at all. For twice what you paid for that drop in.....why not get a full BedRug? Totally versatile. Check out BedRug's site. I highly recommend the BedRug. Better than spray in liners too. IMHO. (y)

·
Registered
'22 Frontier 4x4; '91 W250 Cummins 4x4;'89 BMW E30;'88 F-150 4x4;'86 Jetta TDI-swapped;'81 VW Caddy
25 Posts
Any issues with FM/AM radio reception when turning on these bulbs?
Not a single bit of perceptible noise on AM or FM. I also have my HF radio (ICOM IC-7000) in the truck every once in awhile, and there's no noise that I've found.

81 - 100 of 127 Posts