Nissan Frontier Forum banner
61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The S is my first pickup truck. What is the advantage/disadvantage of going with a rolled cover vs a folding one? Thanks in advance for your reply.
I specially went with the roll up one because of my billie bars rack. I am able to roll it completely without needing to remove the bars or anything. With a trifold it would hit the rack upon opening the first piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
RC cover installed. I also had the issue of the tailgate not closing. I had to relocate the clamp to lift the cover a little.

This is how it was suppose to be installed. This is the middle clamp which I did not relocate.

But I relocated the clamp nearest the tailgate to lift it a bit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So far I have put a tonneau cover, used from my '16 desert runner, tailgate emblem decals, and ceramic coated it today. Wife ordered the all weather floor mats for my Bday coming up. Excited to get them in. Waiting on window vents that go in the channel instead of on the outside. TVD vinyl said they should have the decals available this week for the hood/grill inserts, so watching out for those as well.
Hood Automotive design Grey Motor vehicle Car seat cover

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Stairs Automotive design

Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Car seat cover Car

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro4x with cloth interior and lava red stitching
101 Posts
Drove it to work for the first time!

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro4x with cloth interior and lava red stitching
101 Posts
Not worth taking a picture of but I removed the front driver and passenger step and left the rears on for my kids. It looks... different but I've hit my shin on it a few times so not worth having on there. Also, when I got off-roading I will only have to remove 2 steps instead of 4. Once this rig gets a lift and tires they might go back on but for now they are more of a nuisance for me. I did put a little anti-seize on the bolts when I put them back in.

Another thing, I hope the aftermarket comes out with some good RAM phone mount solutions for the 22's. These suction cup holders just aren't the same as a good RAM mount.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro4x Glacier White
76 Posts
Does it ride any better srick ?
It rides pretty much the same as the stock Bilsteins, at first they felt like they absorbed bumps slightly better. I cross train tracks every day on the way to work and the first day they sucked them right up, after a couple days and settled in they feel exactly the same as it did right off the lot. The only difference in the valving is to compensate for the level changes and other than the stainless coating, they’re the same as stock 4600’s

61 - 80 of 127 Posts