Nissan Frontier Forum banner
321 - 340 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro-X Glazier White, Tech/Convenience, Bed Cover, Step Rails, Window/Hood Deflectors
198 Posts
Put on a Chrome Exhaust tip. Cut off a couple of inches of flared end.
Looks good! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I thought about adding that black version to my Glazier White. I may do it before it over. LOVE THESE DARN TRUCKS!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got a full size drop in bedliner for $249, a full set of all weather rubber mats for$125, wheel locks for $35, and a spare OEM wheel for the spare for $124. About $535. which would have costs me over $750. or more otherwise.
Where did you get you bed liner from ?

·
Premium Member
7,738 Posts
I'm still waiting to actually see a new Gen 3 in the wild.
(The one I saw at the dealer's lot doesn't count.)

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro4X
28 Posts
Added a Tyger Bed Cover, Front and rear vinyl lettering, tinted front windows, front windshield tint strip, spray-in bed liner, Bed step, LED Bed lights, Blendmount for my radar detector, LED Vanity lights, cargo net under the back seat, and Pro4X rubber mats.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier King Cab 4X4
225 Posts
My toolbox finally came in.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro-X Glazier White, Tech/Convenience, Bed Cover, Step Rails, Window/Hood Deflectors
198 Posts
Added a Tyger Bed Cover, Front and rear vinyl lettering, tinted front windows, front windshield tint strip, spray-in bed liner, Bed step, LED Bed lights, Blendmount for my radar detector, LED Vanity lights, cargo net under the back seat, and Pro4X rubber mats.

View attachment 343380
Nice, these trucks are just so freaking good looking! Great Job!

My toolbox finally came in. View attachment 343389
Matches perfectly too. :)

installed some leds and preset my Radio stations

View attachment 343391
View attachment 343390
Love those type LED's. Unfortunately the Pro-X and Pro-4X have LED's already installed and they aren't nearly as bright.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice, these trucks are just so freaking good looking! Great Job!

Matches perfectly too. :)

Love those type LED's. Unfortunately the Pro-X and Pro-4X have LED's already installed and they aren't nearly as bright.
I wonder if the factory LEDs will last more than a year before they start to flicker…

·
Registered
19 Posts
Those last very long time I have them since 2018 in my other cars …I have factory leds In my mdx (not as bright ) 3.5 years already and they don’t flicker…

·
Registered
198 Posts
I wonder if the factory LEDs will last more than a year before they start to flicker…
Yes those are on a circuit board and they usually last for many years. Not as bright, but I found by taking that directional defuser out that it made them a lot brighter.

321 - 340 of 383 Posts