Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this on other forums and it helped me customize or fix my car related to that forum. I hope this starts a useful thread.

I'm getting my truck delivered tomorrow and most upgrade or accessories are on the way so I'll post when it happens.

Pictures and how to would also help. Source of the accessories too.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have seen this on other forums and it helped me customize or fix my car related to that forum. I hope this starts a useful thread.

I'm getting my truck delivered tomorrow and most upgrade or accessories are on the way so I'll post when it happens.
There already is a thread like this on this forum. It's probably the biggest thread on clubfrontier.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier PRO-X
89 Posts
But this would be specific to 3rd gen so I think it would be
good to have a separate thread.
I think so as well. I'll start. I added Tygrus Running Boards to my PRO-X. I liked the Nissan ones but not worth $750 to me. Also added trailer hitch and lights (so far).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
I'm still waiting to actually see a new Gen 3 in the wild....

·
Registered
368 Posts
I think so as well. I'll start. I added Tygrus Running Boards to my PRO-X. I liked the Nissan ones but not worth $750 to me. Also added trailer hitch and lights (so far).
I like those boards you have now better. Looks more like what was on the previous gen midnight edition.
How much were those? Didn't pull up any internet searches for Tygrus.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Reactions: ALLEN007

·
Registered
380 Posts
Added OEM all weather mats, about the only option truck didn’t come with. Seem of decent quality but wish coverage went higher past pedals and the rear mat is 2 peice…why ?
Wood Automotive tire Grey Asphalt Road surface

Automotive tire Grey Font Rectangle Wood

1 - 20 of 127 Posts