Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Leave them Alone

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^ Voted Gold because expecially if you go to a bigger size tire& a nice lift. It will look sick.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Shiny gold may draw too much attention to the rims and not the vehicle itself. I would rather people notice the truck over the rims since the truck has a lot more customization done then the standard aftermarket rims.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
this truck has come along way over the past few months. love the color.... go for the darker gold rims... there very few colors that could pull off gold rims and you defitnly have it.

Then again gold rims just scream show truck.... cant go wrong with black

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Can you do black with some sort of gold accenting to tie in to the gold that will be on the truck?

·
Registered
31 Posts
BRONZE! I would have said gold only if it wasn't shiney (not even sure they make ones like that). But the bronze is a toned down, darker gold color...IMO. I think it would look wicked sick on your truck.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Have you thought of just doing gold or bronze centers and having the lip stay as it is now?
^Anodized Bronze w/clear lip?

The anodize will look golden in sunlight and deepen less light... .02.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
imho, I say the bronze too. Looks more "truck" and less boy racer wannabe. Think the gold would look ok but just too brassy. Good for a hopped sentra but on a truck it may be too much. You need a little "tough" in the mix. You're in a stage where it could make or break with the graphics and all. What's the point of all the hard work if it comes out too loud and rediculous. jmo. Paint looks great tho. Done right that thing's gonna be a looker for sure! Props for the work so far.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I did 2 colors and I think they turned out good. And my vote is GOLD, GOLD, GOLD!!!
Would be sooooooooo BA! Not to many cars,trucks can pull off the gold wheels, and this one def can! DO IT!!! GOLD BABY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I was just thinking. The people who said they want bronze because the gold would be too loud, or flashy. I agree with them...it is a loud color, and it should be. Did you spend all that time and money for people to NOT notice your truck? I do think bronze would look good, but gold is just screaming at you! If it was me, I like it when others notice my hard work and or effort. Gold is given to first place for a reason! You don't wanna be 3rd... do you?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts