Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x 6sp King Cab
19 Posts
I fish, I got a big fluffy dog, and this quarantine got me so bored I ended up building my own computer. Where did you take those hiking pictures? Absolutely stunning.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Where did you take those hiking pictures? Absolutely stunning.
Thanks. The first pic is Mount Saint Helens. The last pic right before the snow pics is the Maroon Bells in Colorado. The rest were all taken in various places around northern Nevada (no, it’s not just an ugly desert) and northern California.

·
Registered
2010 nissan frontier king cab
1 Posts
I have a hobby of writing, so that's basically the easiest answer. I have more hobbies but I just don't post much about them.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

Built this beast slaving away last summer.... was a great time doing this with friends.... about 70% of this cabin was made with recycled materials from other jobs.... the overhang was one of the highlights so now when it storms we arent getting rain/snowed on

·
Rogue Admin
13,224 Posts
Built this beast slaving away last summer.... was a great time doing this with friends.... about 70% of this cabin was made with recycled materials from other jobs.... the overhang was one of the highlights so now when it storms we arent getting rain/snowed on
I had a friend that him and his father built custom homes. They were able to build two additional houses with 'overages' from the other customers' houses they were building. Used to happen a lot back in the day.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I had a friend that him and his father built custom homes. They were able to build two additional houses with 'overages' from the other customers' houses they were building. Used to happen a lot back in the day.
Music to my ears @Zedbra !!! LOVE using old material to make stuff.... can't beat free LOL!

Reactions: Zedbra

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
View attachment 318576
Very nice job, looks like a great place to hang. Whats gonna be the choice for exterior sheathing finish? I always liked metal roofs.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Very nice job, looks like a great place to hang. Whats gonna be the choice for exterior sheathing finish? I always liked metal roofs.
ya we are doing the siding this summer... not sure what/which one exactly.... i think the roof though is called 'Tahoe Blue' .... only right since we are in TAHOE right?!

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I do like everything, which is related to the stars, and how they affect on our lives, so astrology articles mean a lot for me.
Being a mariner I’ve taken many celestial Navigation courses, it’s a good feeling when you can get a star fix within 1 mile of a gps fix. Stars will always amaze me!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Caught this little guy and many others last kayak fishing trip. Baby specs and reds, a baby alligator gar, and two blue fish that spit the hook at the yak. I only snapped a pic of this baby red though.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zedbra and Intruder
41 - 58 of 58 Posts