Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped out Belle Tire to get a front end alignment check. Got back in the truck and well... click-ity, click-ity click... Truck would not turn over.

They tested the original OEM battery with 63,000 miles. Found it bad and replaced it with an Excide battery. I was hoping to have bought it at walmart (right across the street), but decided for them to just replace it.

After three hrs, new battery, front end alignment and now back on the road. Good thing I got a $20 discount through the adds on this site (geeze I hate these friggen adds, except for the discount).

·
Registered
938 Posts
not bad getting 6 years out of the oem battery. i was going to replace mine ('04) before winter, but money is a bit tight. it's definitely getting replaced by next summer at the latest.

Good thing I got a $20 discount through the adds on this site (geeze I hate these friggen adds, except for the discount).
mozilla firefox with the ad-block plus add-on will make them all disappear like magic and it's free

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
I've seen many batteries die on alignment racks. The key has to be turned to acc, and the truck left in neutral so that the wheels car turn, etc. Also a brake pedal depressor is used to it won't roll, so the lights are shining the whole time. I guarantee thats why it wouldn't crank for you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.