Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Tonneau Covers, I didn't see a forum for interior mods, but I was wondering if there were any options for information on the best tonneau covers. Kindly suggest me, anyone. I watch this Tonneau Covers but it's not too informational and so expensive so I am confused.

Any thoughts? Has anyone done this? Thanks

· Premium Member
342 Posts
Mods might want to change this to the Exterior forum.
But, to answer your question I have always liked the Leer covers. Currently have a Fiberglass 700 series. They are expensive though.
If you want to really use your truck as a truck look into some of their folding or rolling covers will give you more functionality.

· Registered
1,483 Posts
Diamond Back if you don't mind spending the coin. Excellent product!

Reactions: BlueOx

· Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
16,091 Posts
Mods might want to change this to the Exterior forum.
But, to answer your question I have always liked the Leer covers. Currently have a Fiberglass 700 series. They are expensive though.
If you want to really use your truck as a truck look into some of their folding or rolling covers will give you more functionality.
Moved.

· Registered
1,199 Posts
I am looking for Tonneau Covers, I didn't see a forum for interior mods, but I was wondering if there were any options for information on the best tonneau covers. Kindly suggest me, anyone. I watch this Tonneau Covers but it's not too informational and so expensive so I am confused.

Budget vs expectations?

· Registered
18 Posts
Like all mods it's what you want/need and money. Personally I have an xtange on mine, works perfect for what I want, around $400. You can find cheaper no name ones or spend well over $1000, it's what you want/need vs cost.

· Registered
2019, Nissan Frontier SV 4x4, Arctic Blue.
1,126 Posts
Best bang for the buck is Maxmate or Tyger tonneau covers off of amazon. I have had one for 4 years now and it's still going strong, I think I paid $160 but due to inflation they are now $200-240ish. I've been able to set 40 pack cases of water and 24packs of soda on it without issue (I don't do this often but still). It's held up very well and is mostly waterproof (main issue is actually the tailgate itself in a wash) and some very minor weeping in the front corners, but usually this won't occur during a typical rain.

Reactions: VA Frontier18

· Registered
9 Posts

I went with Extang Signature series 2.0 tri-fold on my "22' Pro-X with standard bed. the top is made of heavy canvas and the frame is substantial. It looks new at over a year old with zero issues. Installation was simple, no drilling. It can be removed and re-installed very quickly if need be and doesn't leak at all. Very nice cover but a little pricer than some others I looked at.

· Registered
2022 SV CC 4WD
153 Posts
I have the soft folder from Rough Country. Seems to fit well. I also looked at the Oedro on Amazon. I picked the RC because I thought it attached via the Utilitrac. Turns out the little leash fits in the track but you have to install brackets for the primary attachment, just like all the others.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts