Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
That is disgusting. Sad part is, she'll prolly get away with it. You can allready see the works of a plea of insanity case. People are f*cked up.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
some people ared really f*cked up...

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
she had to of been on some sort of drug. sad. This is Texas for you...

·
Registered
430 Posts
That's one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard in my entire life. Why things like that happen in life is beyond me.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
By far the most horrible thing I have heard in a long time :(

·
Registered
321 Posts
wow thats insane... yea things like this definitely deserve the death penalty no matter what, no excuse for this. NONE!!!

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
thats obviously mental illness. even if you think she is faking it, its hard to fake eating your son's brain. she may have done it on purpose to fake being insane, but that in its self, is insanity.

makes sense?

regardless, they should dig a hole and bury her in it.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Mental illness notwithstanding. Ship this sick B**ch to mexico, hang her by her ankles and make her a F**king, pinata. Then leave her for the animals. She doesn't even deserve a decent burial.

·
Registered
470 Posts
:censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor:

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Every time I read something like this it just reinforces the fact that there are sick, sick people in this world.
A defenseless baby!?!? Are you f*cking kidding me!?!?
I'm not going to type here what I think they should do to her.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There are certain things in this world that dont make any sense. These are the things that I cant think about or it keeps me up at night.

·
Registered
89 Posts
thats obviously mental illness. even if you think she is faking it, its hard to fake eating your son's brain. she may have done it on purpose to fake being insane, but that in its self, is insanity.

makes sense?

regardless, they should dig a hole and bury her in it.
This.

I know exactly where all of you are coming from with the comments posted. Although it seems there is a lack of understanding about the sick powers that mental illnesses can have, and without appropriate help, the control they have over mentally ill people.

There is a HUGE difference between knowing or having intent to kill, (murder suicide) and dismembering your very newborn child and consuming parts of its body while in a mentally ill rage. I can almost guarantee that this lady didn't even know what she was doing while she was doing it.

By no means am I excusing her or the situation at hand, but the powers that over take one when extremely mentally ill can be beyond devastating.

For instance, here in the city I live, there was a successfull younger architect with a wonderful and happy family. Wife and 3 children. Prior to the situation I am bringing up, this early thirties architect had phoned his parents on a few occasions saying he has been very depressed and had been hearing demonic voices that he could not get out of his head. Help was lined up in way of psychiatric evaluation. Unfortuantely the situation had gotten too deep for the guy and he ended up slaying his wife, 2 of his children, a tenant in the basement as well as himself in the end, leaving his youngest alive and untouched.

I am not too sure how far the news travelled of a man boarding a Greyhound bus here in Canada and ended up decapitating the unknown young guy beside him part way through the buses journey to Manitoba. He was found to have major mental illnesses, and again, was unaware of what he had done.

As I re read this, it does seem that I am trying to justify the actions of the mentally ill. I can attest that I am not. It is similar in ways of when mentally ill people keep hearing noises and voices constantly and only knowing how to end them by ending themselves.

It's an extremely unfortunate situation in any case. Although as the article states that the mother was in and out of Psychatric hospitals, the State should have taken note upon the birth of her child and perhaps made alternate arrangements for her child until the she was healthy. Or perhaps set up monitored visits until healthy.

Too bad she lived, she would be better off done knowing for the rest of her life the situation she created. Sickly sad really!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
She had puerperal psychosis (postnatal depression) which obviously manifested itself as severe schizophrenia.

From what I read, she said the 'devil' told her to do it. She's no worse than any other schizophrenic that does something heinous IMHO. It is not uncommon for women with severe puerperal psychosis to try to kill their baby, obviously this is a bit more extreme than the 'normal' cases due to the way in which she carried it out.

I'm not a woman, I've never had a baby, and I've never experienced puerperal psychosis. I don't think its right to pass judgment on a woman that (from what I can tell) was afflicted with a disorder that commonly turns normally level headed women into psychotic, sometimes homicidal people. Does her condition excuse her actions? That's up for a judge and jury. I think she needs severe psychological care, especially once she comes to terms with, and realizes what she did to her baby.

The people I would be pointing fingers at would be the family, and the father that left a baby in the care of a woman who they KNEW was not psychologically stable. They knew she wasn't herself and they knew she had been in psych ward. I'm sure the doctor told them that she was suffering from postnatal depression, and If they had half a brain they would have looked at what that means, and the dangers associated with it.

It's a tragedy for sure and extremely disturbing to hear the details of. I know its easy, but don't be so quick to characterize her as a baby eating monster. She needed (needs) help in a very big way, and the fact that she was left alone with a baby in such a dangerous state of mind is most disturbing of all.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts