Nissan Frontier Forum banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
What a time to be alive! I know right?! We're literally landing space rockets with AI and the fastest cars in the world are all going to be electric....oh, oh yeah, the 3rd gens out, uhm that's pretty cool too. Glad you're stoked on that. But really, it's an interesting time for Nissan who is desperately trying to shake the ghost of Carlos Ghosn 2nd gens out of recent memory and make a comeback with the new Z.

If anyone is a fan of Nissan's history, and wonder if the results of recent redesigns are enough to secure the future of the company, here you go - bc it's another reason for y'all to be stoked on 3rd gen Nissans -
Looks too much like the new Supra, as does the new Frontier look like the bastard lovechild of a Tacoma and a Canyon. I'm fairly disappointed, Nissan.

Reactions: bajasam

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,360 Posts
Just got back from a Celebration of Life for a friend of a large group of ours, she was 33 years old and nothing but a positive, every time, all the time person, right up till the end. She leaves behind a 5 year old daughter that her family will raise and a hole in everyone's heart she crossed; it hurts. I was asked last minute to give some words to 60+ people on behalf of our group and I made it almost till the end until I lost my sh!t because her sister standing next to me lost her sh!t, but love and life isn't easy; though it's worth it to have felt love than never known that loss. Good time to be alive, indeed.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Just got back from a Celebration of Life for a friend of a large group of ours, she was 33 years old and nothing but a positive, every time, all the time person, right up till the end. She leaves behind a 5 year old daughter that her family will raise and a hole in everyone's heart she crossed; it hurts. I was asked last minute to give some words to 60+ people on behalf of our group and I made it almost till the end until I lost my sh!t because her sister standing next to me lost her sh!t, but love and life isn't easy; though it's worth it to have felt love than never known that loss. Good time to be alive, indeed.
Very sorry for your loss, it's always hard when someone leaves behind a small child, not that death is ever easy but when your parents are in their 90s and you're in your 50s, like I am, its more an expectation and knowledge that tomorrow isn't promised, but at only 33, yes, truly tragic indeed.
It is indeed better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I haven't yet been called to preach a funeral / celebration of life, but sure am not looking forward to it in the least, I think that's gotta be the hardest part of ministry. Don't ever apologize for breaking down, it's what keeps us human, we as men are trained from childhood we are supposed to be steel shells unbreakable, Chuck Norris tough guy. I'm not saying walk around a blubbering spineless mess all day, but being open doesn't make you weak.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
It's the first five days after the weekend that are the hardest.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts