Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,634 Posts
I had no choice - I was assigned to keep an eye on ya; but I liked your wit, so it worked. :) Thanks for your help on this forum over the years, Andy. You've been able to assist many Members while also being straight forward mixed with funneh; the world could use some more people alive like ya - even though you have a face made for radio.

·
Rogue Admin
14,634 Posts
Forums are where it's at to meet like-minded enthusiasts, Facebook is Fakebook most of the time. I've made good friends from forums

·
Rogue Admin
14,634 Posts
That thread would have been from 2012 or earlier. But, I searched 'drunk' and then JeniorNV in the Advanced Search, and there were some epic old threads that came up from the past, when people were more lively here and shared a lot more personal info.

·
Rogue Admin
14,634 Posts
Earlier night for me last, watched the fights then crashed at midnight. The night before I was drinking with my neighbour until 4am, so I needed a night off.

·
Rogue Admin
14,634 Posts
Just got back from a Celebration of Life for a friend of a large group of ours, she was 33 years old and nothing but a positive, every time, all the time person, right up till the end. She leaves behind a 5 year old daughter that her family will raise and a hole in everyone's heart she crossed; it hurts. I was asked last minute to give some words to 60+ people on behalf of our group and I made it almost till the end until I lost my sh!t because her sister standing next to me lost her sh!t, but love and life isn't easy; though it's worth it to have felt love than never known that loss. Good time to be alive, indeed.

·
Rogue Admin
14,634 Posts
I received a mini sample box of 6 different 250ml bottles of Johnny Walker, ranging from Black up to Blue. Tried the Reserve yesterday, but I am going to get a few more under the belt today.

·
Rogue Admin
14,634 Posts
Even though it was -20c yesterday, a neighbour of mine came over and we sat in my gazebo for a few hours, sampling some Scotch and a few other libations. Gotta keep warm and all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts