Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going full retard. So just enjoy it.

I remember back in 2007 when I picked up a brand new frontier and ate this place for breakfast lunch and dinner like a sponge.

I think it’s really awesome seeing the 3rd generation of frontiers coming here to make their mark.

Also I’m tanked so I would like to confess my love to zed and jen for making this place not only tolerable but a welcome place to kick it. I literally would be banned without you two.

·
Premium Member
2022 SV CC 4X4, Glacier White
829 Posts
What a great post. I like Tanked Andy. :)

It’s honestly people like you who make this place what it is. Not only have you been a source of entertainment, you’ve made tons of valuable posts over the years.

I feel like the 3rd gen is bringing back a little life to this forum.
I agree. I might have a 3rd gen but there is a lot of knowledge here already that will also pertain to the new gen. The new V6 and 9 speed tranny was already out so there's that too I certainly hope to kick it up a notch here!

·
Premium Member
2022 SV CC 4X4, Glacier White
829 Posts
Going full retard. So just enjoy it.

I remember back in 2007 when I picked up a brand new frontier and ate this place for breakfast lunch and dinner like a sponge.

I think it’s really awesome seeing the 3rd generation of frontiers coming here to make their mark.

Also I’m tanked so I would like to confess my love to zed and jen for making this place not only tolerable but a welcome place to kick it. I literally would be banned without you two.
Very kuul post! Tanked post, ha!

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,369 Posts
I had no choice - I was assigned to keep an eye on ya; but I liked your wit, so it worked. :) Thanks for your help on this forum over the years, Andy. You've been able to assist many Members while also being straight forward mixed with funneh; the world could use some more people alive like ya - even though you have a face made for radio.

·
Super Moderator
11,724 Posts
There are many great members here. May they all stay here for more years to come!

Clint

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm one of the Gen3 noobs that's found this site and I just gotta say that I'm incredibly grateful for the excellent forum y'all have built here. There's a great community of Frontier lovers here and it's really nice to have a good resource to reference since FB groups seem to have killed most forums, but forums are sooooooo much better than fb groups.

·
Super Moderator
11,724 Posts
I'm one of the Gen3 noobs that's found this site and I just gotta say that I'm incredibly grateful for the excellent forum y'all have built here. There's a great community of Frontier lovers here and it's really nice to have a good resource to reference since FB groups seem to have killed most forums, but forums are sooooooo much better than fb groups.
So, where are the pictures of your new ride???

Clint

1 - 20 of 103 Posts