Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'14 P4X
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

Wanted to un-lurk myself and say hello! I've been wanting a P4X for like 5 years and finally found one for sale only blocks away from my house, 2014.

It's everything I've wanted in a truck. 'Round here, everyone compensates for their manhood with giant Rams with 9-foot lifts and coal-rolling exhausts, so I'm glad to have bought my Frontier.

So far, I've done a PRG spacer mini-lift, upgraded the headlights and got a tri-fold TonnoPro using Raine as my guiding upgrade light. I like to keep my cars as stock-looking as possible.

Western Colorado IS the place to be for off-roading, and exactly why I love living here. I upgraded from a Liberty, which for the amount of **** it gets for being a "baby Jeep" is actually hella capable and a great car.

Looking forward to interacting with the Frontier community, and hopefully keep up with posting. As it usually goes, the dopamine rush kicks in when you buy a new car and there's a glut of posts, and then nothing. Having said that, I am in slight need of wiring help, I've got bed lights I put in and need a little wiring brush-up on my logic--I'm putting a separate post over in "Exterior Mods" to ask any electrical-minded folks.

If there's any Coloradans on here that like to run up the Uncompaghre or San Juans, or even the Utah desert, hmu. I'd love to do a day run or even a campout.

Obligatory pics below....and that's it! Glad to meet y'all.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome from the Springs. I’ve spent a little time out in the western slope, most recently made a trip to Ouray and Crested Butte areas. Definitely the place to be out there!

·
Registered
173 Posts
A little south of the San Juan's and just west of the Divide in the Gila, but The West is the Best! Welcome aboard!
camp.jpg
A

·
Registered
173 Posts
Two is One and One is None!

Actually Catron County, New Mexico

Largest county in New Mexico and not the first traffic light. They put up a temporary one in the parking lot of the courthouse when someone takes the driver's license test!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts