1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow that truck is hideous! West Coast Customs makes the tackiest s#!t I have ever seen. I can't believe your friend bought that.... :roll:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
05Fronty,

I have not seeen your truck but after seeing your mod list and seeing your friends truck I am thinking I would rather have yours. Definitely not my cup of tea.

OkieScot

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i agree w/ the last 3 post, cool paint job although not my type and do you kno if they added anything to the engine?
-Joseph

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah guys I have to agree with ya on the Graphic Design. Anyways it is a wrap so he can get it removed as part of the deal. The truck is actually black. I do like the stereo setup with the dvd screens in the headrests. I don't think anything was done to the engine after chatting with him today. I will know more next thursday.

cheers.
:D

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
hopefully he will remove the wrap soon as he gets it home. LOL the wheels I like the inside looks cool but I wouldnt want pictures of a bunch of dudes on my truck. Now maybe some of the other sex would be ok. LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
492 Posts
That paint job is way to busy for my taste.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Whew, that's a mighty nice wrap job. I hope its not a real paint job. You've got to respect the graffiti though. Wonder what he paid for that rolling advertisement?

Definitely not my cup of tea either. But, he likes it and that's all that counts.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Wheels...I would have personally picked something different. A/V system is done up nice. Suede headliner looks like overkill. And looking at that two tone pattern makes me really glad I didn't do it that way and opted for the custom two-tone pattern I did in my interior (see my pic page).

·
Registered
5 Posts
:twisted: wow, cool rims, but a lil tooo much on the paint job. At least West Coast Customs is getting great advertising

1 - 17 of 17 Posts