Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if anyone on these forums is going to WENT in about a week? Looking to put together a Club Frontier get-together if there is some interest

https://www.facebook.com/Wentwindrock/

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't make it this year. On the to do list next year I hope.
Just send me a message if you ever want to run some tame trails at Windrock .... just to see what it is all about

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just send me a message if you ever want to run some tame trails at Windrock .... just to see what it is all about
I wouldn't mind taking mine on some tame runs just to see what it's capable of. I live in East TN so I'm fairly close to WindRock just never been

·
Registered
86 Posts
Saw this event posted awhile back - would love to attend some time. Right now I'm completely stock but it would be fun to attend just the same and run some light trails. If any of you guys go be sure to post pics!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't mind taking mine on some tame runs just to see what it's capable of. I live in East TN so I'm fairly close to WindRock just never been
Let's see what we can work out this fall ..... maybe get a few more local CF trucks

·
Premium Member
12,069 Posts
wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer. I tried to make it this year but things just couldn't come together in time.
but its only a few hour drive for me, would be a fun weekend trip.

cabins open all year?

·
Registered
78 Posts
wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer. I tried to make it this year but things just couldn't come together in time.

cabins open all year?
Most of the cabins in my area are rented year round so you wouldn't have trouble finding any I don't think.

·
Premium Member
12,069 Posts
yea I popped on their website. it looks fairly reasonable. 135 a night plus taxes and cleaning fee. under 200 a day isn't horrible if we are staying in the park.
would be nice to do a Friday trip leave early am and stay Friday-sat and head home sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

cabins open all year?
Andy - The cabins at Windrock are open all year round. Just let me know if you decide to head this way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts