Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just took delivery of a 2016 Pro-4x Crew cab with 6speed manual. Loving everything about the new truck so far except for the fact that it won't let me disable Vehicle stability control and traction control. (My 2000 nissan doesn't have any of that nanny crap and is so much more fun to drive in the rain and snow.)

I'll post a comparison in the general forum soon between the Taco and the Fronty to explain why I passed on the Tacoma

Happy holidays!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just took delivery of a 2016 Pro-4x Crew cab with 6speed manual. Loving everything about the new truck so far except for the fact that it won't let me disable Vehicle stability control and traction control. (My 2000 nissan doesn't have any of that nanny crap and is so much more fun to drive in the rain and snow.)

I'll post a comparison in the general forum soon between the Taco and the Fronty to explain why I passed on the Tacoma

Happy holidays!

Price? I know that sent me straight to Nissan!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
478 Posts
Good choice.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I did the same thing, looked at a '17 Taco and came home with a '17 Frontier - I went with a SV vise a P4X because I figured I'd mod it myself anyway so the remaining equipment were things I didn't want to pay for when I purchased the SV!

Have fun with your ride and welcome to the board!

·
Registered
397 Posts
.... Loving everything about the new truck so far except for the fact that it won't let me disable Vehicle stability control and traction control. (My 2000 nissan doesn't have any of that nanny crap and is so much more fun to drive in the rain and snow.)

Happy holidays!
The switch to disable your traction control should be in your center console below your radio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts