Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started with a silver 05 king cab SE with a 6 speed, at 9K miles I got hit (semi & walked away)- I missed the truck a lot, it was my first new vehical. After driving around a Passat for 6months I found a used 05 crew cab SE silver 6-speed with 22k miles.

I tend to modify stuff- my first one had exhaust and a modified titan intake, Now I've had my sceond one 2 days before I got exhaust again & ordered my intake.

I'm a 21 year old college student going to Fresno State

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
Welcome Ghost!

Glad to hear you walked away from you wreck!! Interesting to hear that you modded a Titan intake on your first Fronty!! How did that work out? Gas Milage?? Horsepower Gains?? Do you have any pics of it??

·
Registered
361 Posts
Go Bulldogs!!

Let me guess, Highway 99.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I can't find my pictures, I just cut the off the titan part just behind the mass air flow sensor and drilled two holes in the box and it fit like a champ-looked like the afe kit. I latter got some rubber hose and and redid the rest(was testing it when I got hit). I drove around for a few weeks with the afe style and i did notice power gains but fuel<- don't care since it beats the snot out of my old lifted chevy...

I going with the 66-kn kit this time since it actualy has some design to it. The titan k&n also had a baffle in it which I removed-77 series. I do a lot of modding...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts