Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks,

I've had my 'new' 2006 Frontier for a few weeks now and thought I'd post some pics. Bought from stand-up forum member nismo54 who posted it on the FS section. Pretty sweet condition for a 10 yr. old truck I think. Not a major scratch on it and extremely low miles (33K) for a vehicle of this vintage. A few tasteful mods; 2" shackles in the rear, tailgate lock keyed to the fobs, NISMO badge and a couple extra Nismo decals (bug guard, radio, engine air intake), Superchips tuner, Trifecta tonneau bed cover, strut assist hood openers and one on the tailgate to ease it coming down, keyless touch pad inside the fuel door, digital temp gauge in the cab, cab dash 'rug' and even a homemade wooden motorcycle wheel chock which attaches to the ulti-track. Few more I can't recall right now...
Runs great but the cross contamination issue freaked me out so I bought a CSF radiator for peace of mind. Had to travel 600 miles a couple times to get the deal done but I'm a happy camper.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Wow 33k on a 10 yr old truck!
Nothing short of amazing.
Great looking truck it will last you many many yrs to come.
Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Patience pays off! With only 33kmi the radiator cross contamination should be a non issue. Great Find!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very sweet - congrats!

·
Registered
397 Posts
...that was similar to the SUV I got my wife 20 months ago with 46K on the clocks (for an upstate NY vehicle) and almost zero rust underneath (since it lived in a heated garage year round and only saw duty when the roads were covered with snow, ice, salt and sand) from the old couple we bought it off as they were moving to AZ in their same year sedan with almost 200k on the clocks...

Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Looks very nice! Enjoy

·
Registered
257 Posts
At my current rate, I will exceed 33k miles in less than 2 years of ownership....

Congrats on your 'new' ride!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Great truck for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts