Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I was shopping for a new car, missed a deal on a 2008 Nismo and instead I came up on a deal on a 2008 Mazda3 and went that route. I pretty much regretted it after the first week (even though the mazda3 was a great car) and soon had it up for sale.
Long story short, finally sold the Mazda3 today and went and picked up my new (to me) 2006 Frontier LE CC.
Only had 21k miles on the odometer and is in great shape and the price was right.
Anyway, glad to not just have to lurk this forum anymore and look forward to putting some mods on the truck.

On that note, I dealt with Lake Nissan in Leesburg, FL and I definitely cannot say enough AMAZING things about this dealership. I wouldn't hesitate to skip Celebrity, Bill Ray or Reed Nissan (which are all within 30-45m) to take the 1.5hr drive to Lake Nissan due to the great experience and professional folks over there.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
good for you. glad it worked out for you. welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
430 Posts
We own both the Frontier and a 2007 Mazda 3. Both great vehicles! That's a good looking Frontier you have! Welcome to CF!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, snapped this pic with my iphone earlier.

This is what I sold to finally get myself a Frontier.

Check out my Ocala/ Titan meet thread. We'd love to have you attend. You have a Beautiful truck by the way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts