Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having a GMC Terrain for 3 years 3 months, i am back to driving a nissan. Wish i could say it was a fronty, but since lack of info on 2017, and great rebates, i ended up buying a 2016 Murano SL.
::grin::

·
Registered
504 Posts
After having a GMC Terrain for 3 years 3 months, i am back to driving a nissan. Wish i could say it was a fronty, but since lack of info on 2017, and great rebates, i ended up buying a 2016 Murano SL.
::grin::
Just out of curiosity, was there something you didn't like about the Terrain? or just an itch for something new (nothing wrong with that mind you)?

·
Super Moderator
11,274 Posts
Congrats on the Murano.
There is no lack of information on the 2017, it will be the same as the 2016.

Clint

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just out of curiosity, was there something you didn't like about the Terrain? or just an itch for something new (nothing wrong with that mind you)?
The terrain was ok, lack power in a 4 cylinder. Quality issues, squeaks from day one, when below freezing the windshield made a creaking noise. I wanted to get out of the car after owning it for 2 months but couldn't due to lack of equity in the vehicle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The terrain was ok, lack power in a 4 cylinder. Quality issues, squeaks from day one, when below freezing the windshield made a creaking noise. I wanted to get out of the car after owning it for 2 months but couldn't due to lack of equity in the vehicle.
My Father would light it on fire if it squeaked. He just goes crazy when anything squeaks in his vehicles. And sucks you can't get out of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts