Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it arrived a little early, but "Officially" here now!
Font Line Communication Device Gadget Electric blue

Reactions: Hamilgs

Registered
2016 Nissan Frontier SV CCSB 4x4
supposed to be 107 here today in Northern California. Been a while since I鈥檝e been somewhere 115*! @D13FrontierLE 馃サ

Reactions: D13FrontierLE

Super Moderator
I鈥檒l take that heat over freezing cold any day.

Clint

Registered
supposed to be 107 here today in Northern California. Been a while since I鈥檝e been somewhere 115*! @D13FrontierLE 馃サ
But that is not all, we have hit 118-122 in previous years... it does get very hot to the point where you would have the A/C on MAX with the fan on top speed and still would feel like it is not cool enough...

Premium Member
mother nature can't seem to make up her mind here in NorCal, been quite the rollercoaster so far

Reactions: NCalFrontier

Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier sv Glacier White
Down here SE Texas..it was kind of a quick and warm winter.
Water's are warmer, guys and I been talking. Hurricane season has a dangerous potential of being a bad one.

Registered
I think it arrived a little early, but "Officially" here now! View attachment 353561
102F is Phoenix summer temperature when the 10pm news is broadcast; has been over 100F after midnight too.
Want to guess the temperature of your seats, dashboard, etc. after parked in the sun an hour????????????

I will say that my 1998 and 2004 Frontiers do have excellent AC though.....and better than my 1988 Mazda B2200 truck which is R-12.

Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier sv Glacier White
102F is Phoenix summer temperature when the 10pm news is broadcast; has been over 100F after midnight too.
Want to guess the temperature of your seats, dashboard, etc. after parked in the sun an hour????????????

I will say that my 1998 and 2004 Frontiers do have excellent AC though.....and better than my 1988 Mazda B2200 truck which is R-12.
120+ on my a/c thermometer I bought from auto parts store.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gets hot here, but triple digits don't happen much in mountains of SW Va. Feel for you guys down there, stay cool!!!

Registered
102 here in N.Florida .
I was in Phoenix for 16 years and was working outdoors most of that time. I remember 108 being OK to work in but once it went to 110+ then it was getting hot. One day I saw 127 at my house. The A/C died. It just shut off. I ran to the mall and was there for 3 hours until things began to cool down. Thank God the A/C came back on! The Valley could get brutal!

Registered
102 here in N.Florida .
I was in Phoenix for 16 years and was working outdoors most of that time. I remember 108 being OK to work in but once it went to 110+ then it was getting hot. One day I saw 127 at my house. The A/C died. It just shut off. I ran to the mall and was there for 3 hours until things began to cool down. Thank God the A/C came back on! The Valley could get brutal!
I'm in Jacksonville. It's hot today. 103!

Registered
Here in AZ where I am at it has been about 102 or so, but monsoon season is here and it is humid.

Highs during the summer are around 110 here in Safford area AZ.
Remember the monsoon season!
One thing I loved about AZ is there are no mosquito's and only a few flies.
I use to work on my vehicles at night when it was a cool 100 degrees and not get bitten once - by any insect!

Premium Member
It's gonna be 104-106 here for the next week, got a swamp cooler but no A/C in the house, looks like I'll be sitting in the Frontier a lot

Reactions: twoliggett

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Jacksonville!
I'm in Lake City, just West of you
I lived in Jax from '82-'89 worked out of '77 Dodge van without A/C and didn't think much about it, young and doubt lol didn't grow up with house or car with a/c, but once you've had it, you definitely can't do without it!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts