Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
They cant become a supporting vendor UNTIL they hurry and relase 2gen rear bumper!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome Shrockworks! Now where's the 2nd Gen Rear Bumper!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome!

where da bumper at? lol.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Welcome, I would say the same as everyone else about the rear bumper but I got tired of waiting and built my own.

but

where is the 2nd gen rear bumper.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
ummm you have great products but your extremely over priced compared to similar companies. Please offer a reasonable group buy to the members of this forum, thenewx,org, and similar forums. By reasonable I mean, not asking for 20 people. Thats an insult. You must be crazy to think your going to rake in a little under $20,000 with that small discount you offered. I know your proud of your products but a $1000 bumper after shipping is rediculous.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Welcome! Bring on the discounts and more of my money will come your way!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I agree, plus with the ridiculous wait, it does not help any.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
ummm you have great products but your extremely over priced compared to similar companies. Please offer a reasonable group buy to the members of this forum, thenewx,org, and similar forums. By reasonable I mean, not asking for 20 people. Thats an insult. You must be crazy to think your going to rake in a little under $20,000 with that small discount you offered. I know your proud of your products but a $1000 bumper after shipping is rediculous.
For the front it's damn near $1000 before it ships. $949 with the all the hoops and powder coat. Tack on $185 for shipping and you're at well past a grand.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
well i figured i start with that if they come back saying you can get a base bumper with no frills for under $1000 shipped.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome them................... But yes I understand everyone is pissed about there waits mine was over 6 months. They have the best products. Given the shitty wait Ill still buy there back bumper. I have been told the bad wait times will not happen anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
To be fair, I got my sliders in 3 weeks from date of order. Extremely well built.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Go figure...no response from him here yet.:laugh:

·
Registered
219 Posts
x2 and close to $600 for sliders after shipping SH!T

1 - 20 of 65 Posts