Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
they dont fit my tires but its not a bad idea for the "special" motorists out there.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
wow this fits so will with this forum.........

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
no thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Really...

Really?

I wonder what situation these will get you better traction in, compared to snow chains/tires.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Yeah come on seriously......this is a truck forum! Shouldn't the sponsors having something to offer for our trucks?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm gonna get some just to keep my tires warm and toasty this winter. I'll have to ask if they make an extra thick set.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I agree about any sponsors joining, but it seems to me that covering your tire treads for traction is a bit of an oxymoron.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
On the surface, this product seems to defy logic. But it has been tested over in Europe in many venues so there has got to be some truth.

If anything, this vendor seems to have the wherewithal to honor warranty claims. But don't expect the socks to last long.

In the marketing sense; this Forum is not their target market. I have a 4X4 with locker and AT tires to get through snow. Do I want to get out and put on booties? NFW!:thatswck:

I don't want to chase money away from this site, but it seems to me that BMW, Audi, Infiniti, etc. would be a better target. Owners of these vehicles want performance and upscale bling. They will put on booties over their 40 series tires.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Money I hope , or some hand jobs on the side .Guys this is a forum, its not like the past where the owner relied on is owne out of pocket mnoney to fund this project .If you doin't like the vendors they are trying to get then pony up some cash and support the place you love .Thats what the " admin " is going to say .
I like the fact you say its been tested in europe so it must be good .WE all know chevy makes cars/trucks here and they all suck .Im sure the same work ethic applies for other countries , I know the people I work with are all lazy and cut corrners .haha .Do you think people in japan who collect muscle cars like them for their construction ? HA , SPSP

Will these fit my 20's ? We got snow last week in Lousiana :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Like the 2 ram 1500 and the H2 ads? they deal with trucks right..
At least they are truck ads but I would rather see frontier vendors

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
be good on new years, just apply skinny peddle and instant confetti:sign7:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
.... if they had Reindeer hoof prints around em' ???...

·
Senior Moderator
4,558 Posts
ClubFrontier isn't the only forum that belongs to AutoForums. As some of you had suggested, this product would probably be better suited for :
Nissan Enthusiast Forums - Auto Sock Direct
Welcome Auto Sock Direct! - SR20 Forum
6MT.net Infiniti G35/G37/GTR Community - Welcome Auto Sock Direct!

They support AutoForums thereby supporting ClubFrontier.

For those of you who wouldn't use this product, a simple "no thank you" is good enough.
There have been far too many hate posts for a sponsor's welcome thread.

For myself, Welcome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts