Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Swwweet! Welcome...look forward to doing good business.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Hello and Thank You for the kind words. I'm happy to be a part of Club Frontier. I'll start out by asking what you would most want to see a discount on first?

Thanks,

Jane

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Tires!! Optima batteries, Hi-lift jack, clevis shackles. But thats just everything im buying from you guys soon.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I guess just a general discount for forum members would be great.

Also, updating your customers online purchases would be a good idea. I just called to find out an update on a order I placed last week, and after being put on hold, then being hung up on.. I was told payment has been received but the product was not in production? Im assuming what the rep. meant was that you just don't have any made at this time, but still. At the time of ordering, or the time of receiving payment, it would have been nice to know, so that I am not counting the days, waiting for the package to arrive.

James

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to our little slice of heaven. Like the man above me said, customer contact and responding to questions and correspondence is huge. We like knowing where our stuff is, especially when you have our money. Best of luck and WELCOME!

·
Registered
876 Posts
I guess maybe the guy I spoke to had a bad day haha.. cuz I received a phone call a few hours later stating that the parts I ordered were in stock, and will be shipping soon. They even helped me order some parts that were lsot during shipping from another user.

Glad they came through, I am hoping to purchase more from you guys alter on!

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
shipping to Canada

Welcome aboard ..
I'm wondering, if I was to order from you guys would you ship USPS to Canada? Alot of the guys on this board are from Canada, and hate to deal with both UPS and Fedex and the rest of the cross boarder carriers due to outragious brokerage fees.

d-mo

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
welcome to the forum jane, i started my offroading career on the AC board.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I apologize for any delays in getting order information out there. I'm in the middle of hiring/training additional help in the office. If anyone ever has a complaint, comment or concern please send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I will be more than happy to help out right away.

We are happy to ship USPS whenever possible. If a USPS option does not come up when ordering on-line, you can e-mail us for a shipping quote or submit the order and note in additional comments that you want your order shipped via USPS.

Thanks again for the support. I'll be posting some specials for you soon.

Jane

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
howabout some rear end gear discounts? lol i sooo need 4.10's for my c200.....

·
Registered
400 Posts
Whats up with the discounts. I need to buy some stuff when I get my $$ back from Uncle Sam...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Whats up with the discounts. I need to buy some stuff when I get my $$ back from Uncle Sam...
x2
and
x2 for a generic discount. I planning on dropping close to a grand in your hands between now and when i get my tax return. Then ill probably spend another 500 or so lol

and i think i speak for everyone when i say free shipping would be pretty cool, especially for things like fenders, and hoods, and lifts ie anything that makes your wallet go OUCH to ship....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts