Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are undergoing a site wide re-design and we want to know how YOU view and navigate our site and specific pages, so that we can continue to offer the best online shopping experience to our customers! We started with our Ionic Stainless Nerf Bars product page, we will be cloning this design across our other products once we have it "finalized". We will be offering a special discount to those who take the time to comment on our site and offer suggestions on how to make it better. We have given a few topics we would like to hear about, however feel free to comment or suggest anything you want, we want to hear it, good or bad! We thank you for your support!

Click HERE For New "Ionic Stainless Nerf Bars" Page Design!
COME BACK WITH COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS, WE WILL PM YOU WITH COUPON CODE FOR $10 OFF STOREWIDE!

•What info do you want to see to feel comfortable purchasing with us?
•What type of videos would help educate you better?
•What do you look for first when shopping for a Running Board/Nerf Bar?
•What are the key factors in making your decision to purchase?

OLD NERF BAR PAGE DESIGN

NEW NERF BAR PAGE DESIGN

We have taken all of your suggestions into account and put them to use the best we can. Thanks again for all of the support, we got some great ideas from you and we are excited to see them put to use! Take a moment to browse the new page and let us know what you think of the page, how it looks, functions, etc.

RunningBoardWorld.com - Ionic Stainless Nerf Bars

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
well..first of all I would put a picture of a Frontier as a Feature vehicle under the intakes portion where you have a Taco instead.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well..first of all I would put a picture of a Frontier as a Feature vehicle under the intakes portion where you have a Taco instead.

What are you referring to as the "intakes" portion? Please elaborate, thanks!

·
Registered
452 Posts
If you're going to put that long make/model list on one page, you might consider adding a drop list at the top that jumps to the relevant section when selected.

I also don't see the point in putting the the individual product list at the bottom of the page. It seems redundant. If I find my bars in the top list, I'm going to click More Info to go to the product page anyway and I'll never make it down to the bottom of the page. But if you're going to leave it there at least make the default sort alphabetical because it seems kind of random right now.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're going to put that long make/model list on one page, you might consider adding a drop list at the top that jumps to the relevant section when selected.

I also don't see the point in putting the the individual product list at the bottom of the page. It seems redundant. If I find my bars in the top list, I'm going to click More Info to go to the product page anyway and I'll never make it down to the bottom of the page. But if you're going to leave it there at least make the default sort alphabetical because it seems kind of random right now.
We are working on a "jump to" list as I type this! We have got this suggestion from many people now!

As far as the individual products at the bottom, unfortunately that is something we cannot remove(we would love to) due to system constraints on the store backend we use. We are coming up with a solution to possible make the "list" shorter and more easy to navigate.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for more comments! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have taken all of your suggestions into account and put them to use the best we can. Thanks again for all of the support, we got some great ideas from you and we are excited to see them put to use! Take a moment to browse the new page and let us know what you think of the page, how it looks, functions, etc.

RunningBoardWorld.com - Ionic Stainless Nerf Bars

1 - 7 of 7 Posts