Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passenger side works fine (seems all the pressure is going there instead, but I get nothing out the driver's side. Temperature outside was below freezing, but, that fluid shouldn't be anywhere near freezine (stock fill)

I'm guessing it's plugged since there's not even a drop coming out of it...but I don't understand how - sure we got ice/snow a couple days ago and I've not needed it since, but completely plugged?

Ideas/thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
unplug it ????? or check make sure the hose didnt come off the back

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
hmm ...

Well thats a real PITA. This has never happened to me, but I have had issues with a previous truck that had noozles built into the wipers - stupid design - bigtime.
In our booklet, Nissan stays to mix your washer 50/50 with water. Are you doing that? - I certainly dont .. cause I know that would definately cause blockages up here in Ontario.
If your not mixing I would stick an electric heat in a box (on low) and put it close shooting it towards the noozles to see if that clears it up ..

d-mo

·
Registered
27 Posts
The fluid will freeze in the lines, but it has to be seriously cold. If the lines are connected, the nozzple may be clogged. Use the wire from a twist tie to open it up.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The fluid must have seperated or something, worked fine after I got off work. Oddly, the passenger sprayer was putting out less fluid then.

This morning - both worked fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts