Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
12,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg, I've called and left a message regarding a warranty issue on these less-than-reliable 2.5" Radflos. I see threads of wicked customer service on making the sales, so how about some love on the back end of supporting your product? Week two and counting....

·
Registered
459 Posts
Greg is pretty good about returning calls. It may take him a day or two to get back to everyone, but he always returns calls unless there's an unusual issue. Perhaps you missed his call? Regardless, here's our number: (951) 780-5331. May I suggest you try and call again? Our reputation for customer service goes far beyond just making sales, sir. For example, despite being very clear on our warranty and return policy when it comes to shocks (PRG Products : PRG Policies) Greg has said he'd be happy to take a look at your shocks and see if there are any issues he can rectify. Simply send them to us and he'll tear them down and take a look at them. More often than not the problem is not with the shock. Radflo has proven time and again to make a very reliable shock as evidenced by their many happy customers. We don't sell stuff that's not exceptional. ...Jen

·
Registered
572 Posts
yea man just give him some time he probably get hundreds of calls and messages a day i should know cause im 40% of um..and with the new kits and moving you can imagine how hectic that must be but he didnt forget about you..i only talked to greg for 20 min and you can hear it in his voice that hes a genuine person and a honest guy he wont sell you something that will not meet his standards. im 110% sure he wont leave you out and just push it aside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts