Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the BMW sold I am now looking for a Nismo KC six speed manual 4X4 in mint condition with low miles. Cash in hand. Must be East coast area.

·
Super Moderator
11,404 Posts
I'm sure the good folks here will keep an eye out for you.
Any year or newer in mind?

Clint

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'd consider selling mine. I love it but would like to get something a bit bigger. 05 with 57K, BFG AT's, Nismo intake and Nismo exhaust, I am the original owner, never smoked it, never abused, the interior looks brand new. $15,000
It's not for sale, just throwing it out there...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd consider selling mine. I love it but would like to get something a bit bigger. 05 with 57K, BFG AT's, Nismo intake and Nismo exhaust, I am the original owner, never smoked it, never abused, the interior looks brand new. $15,000
It's not for sale, just throwing it out there...

Thanks Eric, that is right up my ally except I cannot do Black or the dark blue colors, too hot here in the South. Thanks and if I talk myself into black I will get back with you. Truck looks very clean. Just in case, where are you located?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thanks Eric, that is right up my ally except I cannot do Black or the dark blue colors, too hot here in the South. Thanks and if I talk myself into black I will get back with you. Truck looks very clean. Just in case, where are you located?
I am in western PA. I hear ya on the black. My last Frontier was black and I didn't want another black truck but when I went looking for a 6 speed Nismo this was only one they had and it was in the showroom, I just couldn't resist.

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
It will be hard to find one on here since we are all owners that build our trucks up, not try to sell them to each other. Just letting you know, but good luck. Oh, why does it have to be a Nismo? Get a 6 speed and put an ARB locker in it and you will have the same thing, and save some cash.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts