Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Interested in procuring a set of OEM wheels (ideally the machined six spoke Pro-4x type in the left photo). I don't need tires but would prefer the wheels to have the TPMS sensors and center caps.

Located near Ft. Bragg, NC but open to travel a bit for a good set.

Please let me know if you have an extra set and what you'd like for them - photos would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
You might want to specify what year(s) 6-spoke alloy wheels...or better yet, post a pic/link to the ones you want.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
You're looking for the ones that are machine finish with the painted darker accents in the center and pockets like the wheel I have pictured, correct?

Your picture looks like one that has been powder coated gunmetal gray?

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're looking for the ones that are machine finish with the painted darker accents in the center and pockets like the wheel I have pictured, correct?

Your picture looks like one that has been powder coated gunmetal gray?

Yes, the one in your photo is what I was looking for. For some reason, the photo in my original post is darker.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I like the pre-14 pro 4x/xterra off-road wheels better than my 17 ones also. These are a pain to clean on top of not being very attractive to me. I will be buying a set of older ones later this year.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I like the pre-14 pro 4x/xterra off-road wheels better than my 17 ones also. These are a pain to clean on top of not being very attractive to me. I will be buying a set of older ones later this year.
Me too, my thoughts exactly >:D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts