Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a far streach, but anyone have an IMS they want to sell?

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
I'd try the "other" board that noone goes to.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
u are better off contacting WRP directly. he does not respond to PMs

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
u are better off contacting WRP directly. he does not respond to PMs
I was looking for used. There have been some for sale in the past that I missed. I am just fishing to see if someone was thinking of selling, but hasn't posted yet.

I'd try the "other" board that noone goes to.
What "Other" board? Sorry, but I'm clueless.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yea, it sounds like that guy bailed on us. Whatever happened to that thread he started?

A mod closed it because of all the jibber-jabbber and he said he'd reopen it at the request of Arron presumably when he would get production going (LOL).

WRP is looking pretty good if you ask me.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
WRP stands for William Richard Perdigon. He started to make some performance parts for the Frontier a year and a half ago.

There were some shady deals that happened and the whole Group Buy thing kinda killed his business. Not to mention that he tried to expand too quickly thus his drawing tolerances changed and there was a screw-up on the IMS. The grooves were machined to 0.1in instead of the 0.120 it needed or something along those lines.

Its a sore topic on this board and may others so I will just leave it at that.

·
Registered
740 Posts
^ What he said.

Ive also heard some other things that he had to shut his business down due to some other drawing issues along the lines of rights and usage. I wont go into details.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm pretty sure that he's (Will) still making parts, but is "out of business." I've got the WRP crank pulley in my closet that I bought a couple of months ago; plan on installing it later on. From most of the posts that I've read, a lot of people like the gains from it and the IMS... But, yeah I've been trying to wait around and see if the other IMS from Aaron ever becomes available.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts